The World Famous Ojai Pirate Festival

Ok,mates I know I have been away for awhile, but this is the biggest pirate faire in the WORLD, and no count down!? Well me mates, there be 10, I repeat 10 days LEFT!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! YES, I cant wait to see all my mates from the tales of the seven seas, Cascabel, and I haven't even had a chance to see me own bloody crew. Well I got me a faster cyber ship and things be finally slowin down, so all you lowly dogs will be seeing a bit more o me. ;););):lol:;);) Let the blood and rum flow!

Petee-2.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan to be there this year......

>>>> Cascabel

CASCABEL!!!!!!

I raise me glass to you lad!!!!

Search us out you dog or they'll be the Devil to pay!! :D

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I'll be there this year come hell or high water. Couldn't make it last year as the wifey went in the hospital.

This year is our first year as vendors!

So if'n yer plannin' ta be there... stop by Capt'n Jack's Voodoo Shack!

Be sure to find old Jack Spareribs and let me know yer from the pub so we can share a bit o' rum.

:D

Wonderous!!

I'll find you and your shack fer sure.... and when time permits you must come to the Port Of New Providence Entertainment Encampment. Come sit a spell.....

It'll be good to see you lad AND the Wifey!. :D

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

The Port of New Providence be a fine show to catch.

If'n ye have little ones, there be a few story tellers about. My show is at 10:30 each day, but I don't know me venue yet.

If'n they be doing it, you'll need to catch the tryal of Anne Bonney and Mary Read.

And last but not least, the afternoon battle on the shores of Lake Casitas. Be on the lookout for the square rigged Privateer firing guns from offshore.

If'n ye make yourself known, you'll be buying me round. :lol:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

aye, ol Mick'll be in port shoulderin' the weight of a mighty thirst n a cask o devil rhum lookin out for 'is ol mates who mightin be wantin to share a dram or two and a story o adventure.... aye, that n the cleavage that does make me howl like a long travelled sea wolf....pirate petee, oderlesseye, and mister richards and rumba an the rest o ye sorry excuses o scurvy wags..... Dirty Mick will be lookin fer ye, so don't be hidin' the rum ye greedy bastards cause Mick's got a nose like the hounds o hell a huntin for lost spirits.....(pun intended) :lol:

Since I'll be driving down from Oregon, and have not attended before, is there anything I should know? I'm thinking about weaponry policies and whether I can sleep there Saturday night mainly. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks, BB

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

Weapons MUST be piece tied, if not, ol Captian Kent will see to it thats they is.

I have a strong suspiscion, that New Providence will be in between PRP and Pirates of Treasure Cove, if'n I know the way ol' Dick thinks.

I do know accordin' to those in the know that our fine group will be easily seen at the end o' pirates row (the row neareast the lake).

Come bring the little ones fer stories, crafts, an' havin' a good time.

I'll either be in a wheelchair bein' pushed about, or ridin' a scooter if'n it gets here in time. (It's hard for me to walk for any length of time)

I also swear I'll be wearin' the wonderful riding habit garb done from Kass's pattern, just so's she can see the pictures! Hmmm, maybe I should buy a riding crop.... ;)

Roll Call of current Pyracy Pub members planning on attending:

1. RumbaRue

2. Boats O'Toole

3. Leatherneck

4. privateer

5. Patrick Hand

6. Billy Bones

7. Pirate Petee

8. Ace of Harbor Bay

9. Skull Pyrate Carter

10. Jacky Tarr

11. Arthur Richards of Kent

12. Iron Bess

13. Black Hearted Pearl

14. Crimson Carl

15. Sweet Charity Morgan

16. TabithaAnne

17. Oderlesseye

18. Cascabel

19. Black Heart Marc (not related to BHP)

20. Durty Mick Moon

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

I was just wondering that myself.

Here's what I have found so far:

Incident: Day Wildland Fire

Released: 2006-09-18 00:30:00 ET

USDA Forest Service

Los Padres National Forest

Date: September 17, 2006

Los Padres National Forest

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 6755 Hollister Ave., Suite 150

Goleta, CA 93117

Kathy Good,

805-961-5770 www.fs.fed.us/r5/lospadres

Joe Pasinato, 805-961-5770

Emergency Fire Closure Expanded in Los Padres National Forest

GOLETA, CA…Out of concern for public safety during the current wildfire emergency, the Forest Service has closed a large area of Los Padres National Forest in Ventura County, Kern County and eastern Santa Barbara County. The closure prohibits all public entry to forest lands, trails, roads and recreation sites.

The expanded closure encompasses the entire Ojai Ranger District, the portion of the Mt. Pinos Ranger District east of Santa Barbara Canyon in Kern and Ventura counties, and the Santa Barbara Ranger District northward from the Romero Canyon area through the backcountry to Santa Barbara Canyon. A map and detailed description of the closed area will be available Monday from Forest Service offices and online at www.fs.fed.us/r5/lospadres.

“The decision to prohibit public entry in this area is out of concern for public and firefighter safety,” said Forest Supervisor Gloria Brown. “As we have seen over the past two days, this is a dangerous fire with potential to spread very quickly.”

For more information about the Day Fire visit http://www.inciweb.org/ or contact the Forest Service Fire Information Center in Goleta at (805) 961-5770.

I have a strong suspiscion, that New Providence will be in between PRP and Pirates of Treasure Cove, if'n I know the way ol' Dick thinks.

I

Port of New Providence requested being next to PRP.... just a matter of ease really.

We can do all our gigs and still help out at both encampments. ;)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

i heard something about a fire and evacuation and people say its getting cancled dose anyone know whats going down i hope its not cancled ;);)

As of yet there has been no notice of the Faire being canceled.

We are yet the better part of a week away .... no need to be worry'n yet.

;)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif