Many Happy Returns El Pirata

seaskull

Well... I guess I'll hoist a tankard to the son of a sea cow. Happy Hatching Day.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Thanks everyone. I spent most of the day at the hospital (too long of a story to tell at this time) but now I have a few meds to hopefully make me feel a little better.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Happy brithday Mate! And many happy returns. This drink be on me lad

:D

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

AYe Lad!

Happiest o' Birthdays to Ye!

Many more ta follow!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Thanks everyone. I spent most of the day at the hospital (too long of a story to tell at this time) but now I have a few meds to hopefully make me feel a little better.

Lad, thats one candle fer every year not one bottle.....as soon as yer well, start celebrate'n again, that be the only way to catch up..... :ph34r:

just don't mix it with yer meds.....unless it be on the Rx

Only a wee bit late as me birthday was yesterday. I been havin a great day today as I am now a new owner of a 2003 Nissan Crew Cab Frontier. Just got back from the dealer and test drive which was about 100 miles round trip, have to be thorough...

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

2003 Nissan Frontier. You could just call me El because Pirata is on the plates of my new truck, however I always prefered EP rather than El. I guess knowing the translation I never wanted to be called THE.

2003 Nissan Frontier. You could just call me El because Pirata is on the plates of my new truck, however I always prefered EP rather than El. I guess knowing the translation I never wanted to be called THE.

you should be honored with a real title, Sir Spamalot.  Kinda catchy...
Are we there yet? Lotsa milage, and its hardly left the driveway..