Many Happy Returns El Pirata

seaskull

Are we there yet? Lotsa milage, and its hardly left the driveway..

I suppose that this means we did not, in fact, end this discussion in the "Post Mortem" thread, as we had all agreed last night.

I conclude that some people are incapable of grasping certain concepts. So let's go back to the "Post Mortem" thread and work on it some more.

2003 Nissan Frontier.  You could just call me El because Pirata is on the plates of my new truck, however I always prefered EP rather than El.  I guess knowing the translation I never wanted to be called THE.
you should be honored with a real title, Sir Spamalot.  Kinda catchy...
Are we there yet? Lotsa milage, and its hardly left the driveway..
I suppose that this means we did not, in fact, end this discussion in the "Post Mortem" thread, as we had all agreed last night. I conclude that some people are incapable of grasping certain concepts. So let's go back to the "Post Mortem" thread and work on it some more.
No,maam, I thoroughly understand and comply. I'm simply pointing out your Golen Rule to another friend.I wasn't in 'that' loop you mentioned.. 'Tis dead and gone. Zero, zip, Nada....

ownedbigguy.jpg

I understand I am fully violating the mandated truce however someone needed to see their place, again...

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Many happy birthdays to come and hoistin me tankard to ya..

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...