Keith Richards in POTC#3

Rumba Rue

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I just read somewhere that it resumes filming in August. Something I read about Johnny Depp. Eh, anyway, I hope Keith isn't in it, but it doesn't look like that will happen, ugh! We'll all need subtitles to understand his slurred speech!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

After all the hooplah before the filming pf PotC2, I could care less if he's in it or not. It wouldn't surprise me if it ends up as fake as those photos of Jack Sparrow in Asian armor. :lol:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

:D

Well... what I need is for everyone to stop emailing me and asking if it's true or not.

Y'all know I can't say.

I'd confirm or deny it for you if I could but I can't :D

(But the updated ride is fun!!)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

:D

Arrrgh! I knew you would be one of the first to ride it. Bugger, I wish I could go but the summer crowds are too difficult for me "depp type" oldest child.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

:huh:

Arrrgh! I knew you would be one of the first to ride it. Bugger, I wish I could go but the summer crowds are too difficult for me "depp type" oldest child.

Yeah... it's the only time I don't mind Disney refering to us as *test subjects* :huh:

Barbossa gets my vote for the MOST impressive!!! B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Uggggh! I'm being tortured! Just hang me now! I can't go during the summer! Even if I'm there next week, within 4 miles of the place, and onsite babysitting.

Why??

Why can't you go lass?? B)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Does this explain why he fell out of a palm tree? B)

Come on! The man has been dead for years, his body has been so well drugged and preserved that it hasn't stopped! :huh:

Maybe he won't have any lines?

Well, he couldn't be in the first one... didn't want him to out undead the CGI undead pirates :huh:

William Blydes

I don't get lost, I EXPLORE!

CaptRob.jpg

Adventures on the High Seas

(refitted and back on station!)

OH MAN..i HOPE to come to LA in 2008 but it's hard to save if ya have no money.. B)

I wish we'd just hear it's coming to Paris..but i doubt it.

I will see that ride if it's the last thing i do and when i do WOOHOOOOOO :huh::huh::huh:

hero.jpg

~Puts spoil-sport hat on~

Sorry to be such a schtickler, but Disneyland is not in LA, it's in Anaheim, California. It is considered part of Orange County. I was born and raised there. I lived within ten minutes walking distance to the park.

The thing that irritates Anaheimers most is when folks refer to it as LA. That would be like me referring to Sachsen, Germany as Berlin. I mean no offense at all, Charity. I just wanted to let people know.

Sorry to be such a schtickler, but Disneyland is not in LA, it's in Anaheim, California. It is considered part of Orange County. I was born and raised there. I lived within ten minutes walking distance to the park.

The thing that irritates Anaheimers most is when folks refer to it as LA. That would be like me referring to Sachsen, Germany as Berlin. I mean no offense at all, Charity. I just wanted to let people know.

But isn't the baseball team called the Los Angeles Angels? :lol: I just love tweaking me in-laws by saying they live in LA, but me mate refers to it as Anaslime and the Tragic Kingdom. Oh Blasphemy! :lol:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Yeah, Anaheim, Anaslime, Anacrime. Its all the same, but that Los Angeles Angels BS is ridiculous. I know legions of devoted Angels fans that would like Art Moreno's head on a pike for that. He steps in after the ANAHEIM Angels win the world series and he immediately attempts to pass the team off as Los Angelean. :D

.....Tragic Kingdom, guess we have Gwen Stefani to blame for that one. But hey, at least she hasn't forgotten where she comes from. :D

Someone should give ol Artie Moreno a friggin' map.

Only for those, like my mate, who have had the opportunity to engorge themselves to their hearts content on the Disney magic. Others of us just now have the means to acquire it. It's a tragedy we're married to those who have overdosed on Disney already.

~Black Hearted Pearl

Keith Richards to be in 'Pirates' movie

By SARAH BALL, Associated Press Writer Tue Jul 4, 12:15 PM ET

LONDON - Rolling Stones guitarist

Keith Richards is lined up to play the swashbuckling father of a pirate in the third installment of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" series, star

Johnny Depp said Tuesday.

Producer Jerry Bruckheimer said Richards would have a cameo role as the father of the flamboyant Captain Jack Sparrow, played by Depp, in the third "Pirates" movie, which is due to resume filming next month in California.

Depp, 43, has said he adopted the body language and mannerisms of the veteran guitarist to create Captain Jack's character.

"We're all looking forward to the idea of Keith coming in and doing a cameo," Depp told a London news conference to promote "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest," which opens in Britain on Thursday.

"You never say it's definite until the guy steps on the set and the camera is rolling. But it's looking very, very good," he said.

Co-star

Orlando Bloom said he was similarly enthusiastic about working with Richards — provided the rocker is in good health.

"I can't wait to see him — well, if he doesn't kill himself falling out of coconut trees," Bloom said. "Very rock and roll."

Richards, 62, suffered a head injury in late April, when he reportedly fell out of a palm tree while vacationing in Fiji.

Having made a full recovery, Richards will join the Stones for their rescheduled European tour, beginning Tuesday in Milan.

Dances for nickels.