Keith Richards in POTC#3

Rumba Rue

I, for one, am looking forward to Richard's cameo. I'm not so enthusiastic as to get all big-purple-fonty-and misspelly over it, but I'm intrigued. Is he fried after all his admitted chemical abuse? Absolutely. One would have to be incredibly naive to think otherwise. The average soul would have had their brain turn into gasoline after what he's done to himself. His choices, his cross to bear. I think it'll be a hell of a hoot to have the two of them on screen playing off one another.

We are what we are. If we cannot be accepted, warts and all, then such is the loss of those who will not do the accepting. :huh:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know this for a fact?  Your source could be a rumour too.  As Bess said, don't believe everything you read or hear.    I do know one thing, Keith is pretty damn fried from years of drug abuse.  And he also does slur his words.  But we shall see what happens when the 3rd movie comes out.

My info source is very reliable but confidential...but not the gist of the discussion. And it's a very minor fact to be worried over...whether the cameo is left in or not but I would guess that it will be left in as it turned out remarkably well.

Johnny has Keith's demeanor maxed and his "slur" verbatim-can't ask much more from Johnny than that!

kttcsignature.jpg

How do you know this for a fact?  Your source could be a rumour too.  As Bess said, don't believe everything you read or hear.    I do know one thing, Keith is pretty damn fried from years of drug abuse.  And he also does slur his words.  But we shall see what happens when the 3rd movie comes out.

My info source is very reliable but confidential...but not the gist of the discussion. And it's a very minor fact to be worried over...whether the cameo is left in or not but I would guess that it will be left in as it turned out remarkably well.

Johnny has Keith's demeanor maxed and his "slur" verbatim-can't ask much more from Johnny than that!

Well, I usually go by Iron Bess on these things, since she works for Disney.

When I'm unsure of something I usually go by what she says, because she would know better than anyone of whats going on.

And sorry, I don't think of Keith at all when I look at Johnny as Jack.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Sorry about that. I should have said "any other anonymous, undisclosable, 'reliable' source." B)

This ground has already been covered, the word being that Richards put in a good performance and the news stories sensationalised the whole thing.

OK. Groovy. Whatever.

A cameo will neither make nor break a film for me unless it's so glaringly out of context that it interrupts or derails the story.

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

THE CAPTAIN IS ON DECK!

Now that I have your attention, let me remind you (nice way of saying "Order") that we are all here to play nicely together.

There will be sources coming out of the woodwork on this project. The only source that counts is the FINAL CUT OF THE MOVIE. Until then, it's all just SPECULATION (or rumor for those gramatically impaired).

For speculative example: if Keith Richards fell out of a tree and died, the director may decide to cut him from the movie. Then again, maybe not. B)

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

[sorry to have invaded your space...like I said it isn't something to get worried over but apparently your mate bess has the only say on this forum...so I will sod off[/size][/color][/font]

(Yawn)

Now really.... I have the only say?? :o

Begg'n your pardon mate but :

(1) I do not have the only say has the thousands of posts and discussions here will allude.

(2 ) No need to shout your news, all Caps are hard on the eyes (and not just old ones like mine) We hear you just fine.

(3) Don't blame them for having doubts since they have so much rumor and innuendo floating around and it's hard to know what is true especially when told it comes from a" source who is very reliable but confidential...but not the gist of the discussion" which could make anyone tick with doubt. No one is calling you're source incorrect mate. I could allude to the matter and correct this entire BS but not without breaking confidentiality and I won’t do that. After the third film comes out I’ll give you all terrific stories and then you can throw all the stones you’d like.

(4) Yes, I work for Disney and have been here during all three films and know what is going on. My sources are no secret. They are the actors themselves and the writers and others on the Productions. And (5)...

How do you know that I wouldn't back up everything you've said? (Shrug) I was there after all. You are going by another source. I was there. You may be correct.

You may be wrong.

And by the way.... that's Iron Bess to you mate. Never *bess* :o

Savvy?? :o

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif