^, <, V

Pew

/\ A pair 'o boots what fits these things I gots fer feet. 12 H means yer barefoot a far longer time than ya wants ta be.

< Observin' all me desert greenery what bit the dust last night. Bottomed out at 24 F.

\/Hobbies ya can persue whilst piratin'?

PIRATES!  Because ye can't do epic shyte wi' normal people.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ My great uncle was Aleksei Rykov, just about every story the family tells is pretty strange & so are some of the historic accounts honestly. Rumors about how he was exicuted top the list.

< wondering is Cheeky means "find floor" as in finishing the room or "find the floor" as in it's burried under stuff (that's what my sewing room looks like right now)

V What's the messiest room in your house?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

^Sorry...don't have one as of the moment.

<Putting away my Nana's best china and getting the house ready for Christmas

VName one of the people you've met thus far upon the Chat.

Lilith - Commander of The Tartarus

"God did not hold back from punishing the angels that sinned, but, by throwing them into Tartarus, delivered them into pits of dense darkness to be reserved for judgement."

^ Scarlett

< Noticing how remarkably familiar you look. You look just like that one girl that played in that movie, ya know? :huh:

v If you had the chance to be someone else, whom would you choose?

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

^ weetabix! Actually I think it's the only foreign breakfast cereal I've ever had.

< If she's still up in an hour is going to call it a draw & just skip sleeping tonight all together. Got to love insomnia.

V what's the longest you've ever been awake?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Weetabix is awesome, but Weet-Bix is even more awesome. If you can ever find it, buy upwards of twenty boxes. You won't regret it.

^About forty hours, maybe. I was young.

<Is now listening to the worst music ever made. It's from Santa Cruz, save me!

v What's the worst music you've ever heard?

^ Think it was "Zamfir". Isn't that the guy who had the Pan Flute album? :unsure::o:P

< Am sure going to be sore tomorrow for all the WRONG reasons.... ;)

v Besides piracy, what is your next closest infatuation?

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

^ historic costuming. I'm the one who will spend 6 months doing all the research to make a period correct halloween costume for pete's sake. I even made a date wear a "proper" toga to a party once when everyone else was wrapped in bed sheets.

< going to be tired tomorrow for all the right reasons :unsure:

V is your life more "black & white" or "a lot of grey area"

^ Yes. (Can I be any more vague? :unsure: )

< Trying to figure out exactly HOW I'm going to study tomorrow without slobbering on my textbook as I fall asleep. :P

v Since PiP is almost here and gone, where else would you take time off to visit during the upcoming winter? (I'd love a trip to a summer Australia, myself.)

^ Anyplace with palm trees liquor and sand....you pick. Add another point if there's pirates!

< On the earlier subject of ancestors..I found out one family member was hung and I've vikings and Magyars on both sides! hmmmm...

V What's the wierdest thing yo have ever eaten? was it by accident and did you like it?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

^ Pina Colada with a slice of orange..hands down my fave YUM!

< KKIds in my class said if you colored paper and ate it it would be the flavor of the color (cherry, blueberry) tried it..nope

V What will you take away from 2006?

^ Wisdom gained through experience

< Working on patterns

V Thing you like the least

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

^ chocolate chip cookies...raw

< sun's coming out

V above or beneath

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

^ Does it really matter? :lol:

< Just finished the holly on the front door!

V What is your favorite Christmas decoration?

Lilith - Commander of The Tartarus

"God did not hold back from punishing the angels that sinned, but, by throwing them into Tartarus, delivered them into pits of dense darkness to be reserved for judgement."

^ Watching Worlds Strongest Man Competitions on x-mas day.

< LOVES that tree topper. Wonders if everyone will think she's gone off the deep end for doing that to her tree this year.

V Ever snuck a peak at your presents & then rewrapped them so no one would know?

^ All the time!

< Celebrating, landed a grand new job working with Special Ed. kids and the folks called and said they actually wanted to offer me more money!!!

V Favorite wine

Crewe of the Archangel

^ Behringer Founder's Estate Merlot or Black Opal Shiraz

< Yay my incredibly painful shoulder and arm is staring to feel better, maybe it was the atmosphere? lol dunno just feels better.. B)

V A sock and a shoe(boot),and a sock and a shoe(boot).... or a sock and a sock and a shoe (boot) and a shoe (boot)?