^, <, V

Pew

otherwise we'd still be driving Chevy IROC Camaros and still listening to Bon Jovi and Journey

B) ever been to wisconsin Matusalem? You just described a roaring Sat night around here.

^ nope, plenty o stitches but never a broken bone

< has decided that chocolate rum balls are the best food on earth and deserve their own food group. But watch it, they're strong stuff!

V what food would you give it's own food group

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Robin Trower.

VBoxers or briefs? (Someone had t' ask that lol)

I can't believe you guys skipped that one. Well, it's mine now.

^Commando's the only way to go.

<Has met one of the world record holders for the largest crème brûlée. His record has since been supplanted by larger crème brûlées, but I consider it an acheivement still. The guy said he had to borrow flamethrowers from the local armory to caramelize it. That's probably bull, but it's something I'll probably end up doing myself at some time in my life.

V What world records do you hold? Besides Metallica-listening-to.

^ Probably not a world record, but after I got back from Qatar (yes, it's been a few years), I go SO drunk SO fast that I filled a sink with vomit at the Bangor, Maine airport. ***Well, Qatar's a dry country. What'd you expect a Marine to do who hasn't drank in a while?!?!?!***

< Am very happy everyone is spelling "Metallica" correctly. B) Hetfield ROCKS!

v What one song has made the biggest impact on you in your life - good or bad?

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

^ I listen to everything (and yes I like Metallica)

But strangely ...."Crying" by Roy Orbison (not a big Roy fan here) just brings me to tears every time. I can't explain it. I know, I know it's mushy drivel but I think it was written for a specific memory that still hurts but only when I hear it.

<Witnessed a drug bust (from work)shhhhh :blink:

V Chocolate Vanilla or Black Raspberry?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

^ Sorry, got ta keep tha thread clean sweets :blink: um how about a yard or two of pretty green silk?

< Finds it very amusing to watch the squirrel outside tearing apart the last of the halloween pumpkins.

V how easy are you to amuse?

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

^ Depends on my mood. I'm always watching the Comedy Channel and looking at dumb stuff on the 'net tryin' to find something to make me laugh.

< Looking forward to my massage tomorrow. My neck and shoulders are tight. It's KILLING me!

v What's the worst job you ever had?

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

^ Worked as Operations/IT Manager for an employment agency where the president skimped on areas that were crucial to the business (and were mostly in my department) just so she could get a bigger bonus. She retired and someone even worse took her place; this guy proceeded to drive the company into the ground with his stupidity and enormous ego.

< Hoping this cold doesn't develop into one of those month-long coughing bouts.

V Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?

RHJMap.jpg

^ I don't buy stuff for the holidays. A better question would be have you started christmas sewing/baking and the answer would be a big fat NO.

< finally figured out what she was doing backwards in trying to make a cap the other day. Talk about a "duh" moment.

V What was your last "duh" moment?

^ Uh.....duh....now? :D

< Already sore in my headneckchestshoulder area, I made a very poor decision to blast some heavy metal while getting ready for work last night. A bit of headbanging has got me feeling all knotted up. If I didn't have to work tonight, I'd kill this bottle of rum I've got in the kitchen.

v What's your favorite TV show? (current or "vintage" :D

^ England

< busy with promo displays

V Forgiveness or Revenge

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

^ Age

< I love my crewe, they are truly the best!

V What is your favorite time of the year

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

^ We had duck, enough for some leftovers but all gone now!

<Falling asleep

VWhat do you want Santa to bring?

Crewe of the Archangel

^ love a Harley, hate the rest.

< only stuck herself once while sewing tonight! It wasn't even into the soft part of my cuticle like usually. Must be a good night!

V what the best thing that happened to you in the last 24 hours?

^ Found out my daughter will get to be here for Christmas. Only for 3 days, but MUCH better than nothing. Talking with you runs a close second. :lol:

< VERY much looking forward to the massage later this morning. 9 hours away and counting.

v If you could win an all-expenses paid trip anywhere in the world, where would you choose to go and why?

^ I'd start with a historic tour of England (particularly Portsmouth), venture up to the family lands in Scotland and then hop over to visit more rellies in Ireland. Haven't had a chance to do that yet, so it would be my first pick.

< Getting ready to be in the San Jose Holiday parade this weekend.

V If you could pick one super power, what would it be?

RHJMap.jpg

^ Does mind reading count?

< Stitching away for RF2

V Favorite thing to get as a gift?

Crewe of the Archangel

^ fabric, yes I'm *that* single minded! 2md would be music.

< stalking her mailman so she too can start sewing for RF2.

V waiting for anything good in the mail?

^ 8 yards of black wool; 50 yards shirt linen; 10 yards green silk; and a new cocked hat!!!

< lunch

V if someone were to buy you one item of pirate gear, other than a ship, what would that item be?

Crewe of the Archangel