Ojai Pirate Faire "Aftermath"

Lucky Penny Hawkings

Maybe I need to look into going down to the bash in Key West. You guys looked like you had fun and I'd not be able to call meself El Pirata if I didn't go to at least 1 this year.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Great pics, mates! I wish I'd've stayed longer, but me companions were not as happy to be among such fine pyrates as I. ^^ I had a blast anyhow.

The pics jus' make me want to be totally prepared fer next year, cam'ra 'n all! Me costume's about done; all I need is to finish me shirt and wait fer me boots 'n cutlass to come in the mail!

Ah, seein' as this lass be a bit underage fer most things (but not by next Ojai Faire!), feels like I can't be a proper pyrate. Hope to see all of ye there next year!

EDIT: Anyone know the legal age to purchase firearms? Capt'n Wolf be wantin' to fire a nice flintlock... :)

Captain Wolfy Wench :angry:

Oustanding display on the "beach", Captain...

Touring Gentleman, me hat's off

And a tip of the tricorn to you, Cap'n. Hauling heavy metal can be a chore, but your regular salutes gave the faire a fine atmosphere. Thank you for your efforts, sir.

The Touring Gentleman

Only by great risks can great results be achieved.

-Xerxes

Wow, looks like you guys had a great time!

Claire, you have to upload some of those images to the Pup Photo Album, make sure to add people’s pirate names so we know who we be looking at.

Great stuff!

Styny m'dear I am soooooooooooo swamped.... how about if we add a link at the pub to my photo page instead? I know you've asked before but ack....... I be barely keepin' me head above water lad. Can we streamline the process a bit and just provide a link?

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Lots o' pictures there! Arrggghhhh, it took forever for 'em to download.

My favorite is the ship, I am assumin' is built around a wagon. Is that a Jack Sparrow doll?

Aye, it be a wee undead Jack...

More precisely, he went from being the Unded Captain Jack Sparrow Doll to becomin' the Unded Captain Jack Sparrow Puppet by the end of the weekend

The latter worked out FAR better. :ph34r:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-