Lookin' ta share a pint er two

Silkie McDonough

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silkie grabs an old damp bar rag from atop the bar and turns to Dennis

...reconsidering she places the stinky rag back on the bar

Tis a shame t' wast goode rhum Ifin I were more forward I'd b'kissin d'rum off buot since I nil know ya yet...

She pulls a fine linen handkercheif from her pocket and wipes the lad clean, gently kissing the last drop from his cheek.

Aye watch the lass Mr. Blue...she'll be plunderin yer heart as well as yer goods! Sly as well as enticing she be..

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

M'gran da's recipe ...been in d'family fer years!

Offers the flask to Mister MacGee

So lads, like any good pirate ya just stumbeled in ere? Glad I am d'pub found ya!

So, wot events ave ya been ta? B'cause I'm looken t'find more round ere.

MacGee then takes the flask pressing his sea weathered lips to the mouth of the flask, and takes a deep swig, "Ahh, that'll about take the chill off me bones" MacGee then wipes the flask with his sleeve, and returns it to Silkie.

Bein close ta the PA Renn Faire, I visit there quite a bit. I used to go to some Scottish Irish (Irish Scottish dependin how ye look at it) festivals, and Highland games, but the biggest one in my area is no longer. I plan on goin ta the Pennsic Wars this year for first time, growin up in a kind of rural area I never new of such an event. Thats why I'm hopin ta hear from other pirates and be findin some new events.

May the winds of fortune sail you

May you sail a gentle sea

May it always be the other guy who says "this drinks on me"

http://www.susquehannarangers.com/

Awwww lads. I hate t'break it to ya. Most o'd'wenches are dressed in street clothes ...fer some reason um tinken det wont b'a problem fer d'likes o'you! :lol:

Hands over the never empty flask of pocheen after hearing the ...notes B) that boots has flattened. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...