Lookin' ta share a pint er two

Silkie McDonough

All right, that's IT!

***Mad Matt gets up and walks purposefully towards Silkie. Tossing tables and chairs aside as opposed to walking around them. Silkie has an astonished look on her face which quickly turns to glee as Matt approaches. She lets out a squeal and starts to run away when she crashes into the barmaid, sending them both tumbling across the floor.***

NOT TH' RUM!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOT TH' RUM!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Jacky deftly caught the lemon wedge... Silkie missed him.

He jumps, rolls and catches the rhum before it strikes the floor.

"Matt the only spectacle I saw was ye tippin' tables!"

Jacky returns the rhum to the bar.

CUT! CUT! CUT! :lol:

Do we have to go over the rules again? What action is posted is fact. Jacky, play fair. The wedge hit you squarely on the forward ...you deftly caught it as it bounced off your head and you can catch the rum but understand you are at least two toppled tables away from it. :)

and ACTION!

Silkie rolls away from the bar maid and scrambles to her feet narrowly avoiding Matt's grasp. She darts around a support beam and Tall Mike Vanderbulge as he sits tapping his left peg to the music. Matt gives chase but Silkie, with the assistance of Callinish, jumps to the bar and runs the length of it only to find Matt at the far end. She stops short of his reach and looks at Matt with a wicked grin. :lol:

***Matt takes a maraschino cherry he has concealed in his hand during the sprint around the bar and tosses it at Silkie. It smacks her right in the nose, splattering juice over her mouth and down her chin. Gleeful at his ability to return accurate fire he stand up and smiles. Silkies eyes quickly widen as the cherry juice drips down into her cleavage....***

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

CUT! CUT! CUT! :huh:

Do we have to go over the rules again? What action is posted is fact. Jacky, play fair. The wedge hit you squarely on the forward ...you deftly caught it as it bounced off your head and you can catch the rum but understand you are at least two toppled tables away from it. :)

and ACTION!

Silkie rolls away from the bar maid and scrambles to her feet narrowly avoiding Matt's grasp. She darts around a support beam and Tall Mike Vanderbulge as he sits tapping his left peg to the music. Matt gives chase but Silkie, with the assistance of Callinish, jumps to the bar and runs the length of it only to find Matt at the far end. She stops short of his reach and looks at Matt with a wicked grin. :huh:

Alternative rewrites:

Yer right on a good day, I could only leap over one table; sorry, Mad Matt. The rhum bottle strikes the floor, and the rhum spills and drips through the floor boards of the Pub.

Jacky picks up the bottle which has some rhum left, and sadly places it on the bar.

Silkie turns from Matt to run to the other end of the bar and sees Jacky setting the nearly empty bottle of rum at that end, a mischievous grin on his face. Looking for escape, she, like Earl Flinn, looks for the ever convenient chandelier rope to swing on to safety but alas, this is a simple pub not a castle or even a ship and in this thread the ceiling is almost too low for her to even stand on the bar. She jumps from the bar to a nearby table top, her foot barely avoiding the bowl of steaming hot stew that the barmaid just served to Blackfoot. As she hops off of the table and begins to run a pair of arms wrap around her from behind! She turns to face her captor. …? :lol:

"He didn't tip all those tables fer nuthin' Silkie!"

Mad Matt is a man on a mission, and no women is out of reach for long.

Jacky, looks sadly at the almost empty bottle of rhum. Ray replaces the bottle with a full one, and Jacky's mood improves immediately. Ray offers Jacky some lemon wedges.

"No thank ye, Ray. I believe the lemon maid won't squeeze out of Mad Matt's embrace, this time!"

Lemon maid! :ph34r: ...no, I didn't miss it the first time I just had another comment and let THAT "get away" at the time :ph34r:

Bloody! ...Dang you’re quick!

Laughing, she struggles free herself. She tugs at his hands behind her in a futile attempt to free herself but he holds tight.

Get away from ya? Wot makes ya tink I wuz tryin t'get away?

Her struggle ends as she plucks the cherry from her chest and smashes it into Matt’s face. He quickly turns his head to feed on the cherry catching her fingers in his mouth, the remaining juices trickling down her hand and wrist.

:ph34r:

Ever hear o'd sayin "HE chased HER until SHE caught HIM!"?

Aye, luv. I have.

***Matt picks up Silkie as she wraps her legs around him. He sets her on the bar next to the new bottle of rum Jacky replenished.***

Ray. Bring us some mugs. Drinks all around!

Now. About gettin' that cherry juice off ye...... :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...

Silkie, noticing that Matts eye has been caught by another lass leans back, bends her knee, places her foot firmly on his chest and pushes him hard into the nearest crowd of pub patrons.

Stall m'tred will ya!

She laughs as she uses the hem of her skirt to wipe the cherry juice from her neck and chest. Lifting a lemon wedge from behind the bar she takes the fruit into her mouth and follows it with a swig of rum. Makes a face as if having just heard the loudest flatest note a person could utter.

Works better with Tiquilla

Tosses what is left of the lemon wedge towards Jacky Tar hoping he will catch it

Jacky luv. Care fer some lemon maid?

Tosses what is left of the lemon wedge towards Jacky Tar hoping he will catch it

Jacky luv. Care fer some lemon maid?

Thankfully, the lemon wedges' flight path allows Jacky plenty of time to catch it. He catches it.

"Silkie, yer a bit tart fer me!" (he teases and smiles)

"I see Matt is off on yer good foot."

"I'll see ye around the pub Silkie."

Jacky waves and goes off to check on the Montoyas.

• 2 weeks later...

Robbie! Have a look here. No sense in cluttering up the lasses tred wit chatterin buot m'name n'its origains.

Ya may find dis an interestin read Part the and Me or not ...no, tis not my writin.

Silkie wuz ner used wit the likes uv dees pyrates. Siren and mermaid were taken on dis here pub so ...Silkie, Sealkie, Silky ...how'er ya spell it ...it works fer mae!

Ya may also be interested in knowin det the name Silkie was given t'mae by a dear friend who loves m'voice ...tis silky smooth, and he seems t'be convinced I could lure sailors t'deir doom wit a song er a whim!

Aditionally we've nil touched m'silky smooth skin! :lol:

The sound of hooves on the road attracts the attention of the pub... and the dirty highwayman Capt. Bo jumps from his mount. Bon jour mon Ami. I could not pass through without saying hello and offering a dram for the pub. Taking a break from my pursuits to clear the mind of the stench of algebraic equations! I've two bottles of Ron Zacapa centenario just in from Guatemala. Care to share? I am completely bored today, so much has transpired since my departure I can scarce relate it in a lifetime. Capt. Bo is dying, and won't be long for this earth. Share the last of them and shed no tears, I'll not be havin it. Now.... wheres me Merrydeath?

Bo!

Silkie jumps to greet the wayward pyrate. (Is there any other kind of pyrate?)

Glad am I t'see ya here buot wot talk uv not bein long to dis earth?

She embraces her old friend kissing him lightly on the cheek then leads him to a table with many open seats knowing that many a pyrate will be wanting to share Bo's tales of life since his departure (not to mention to share in the draining of his two bottles of Ron Zacapa centenario)

First a drynk!

She uncorks a bottle hands it to Bo who takes a swig and then hands it back. Silkie in turn lifts the bottle

T'good friends

She drinks and passes the bottle back to Bo.

Now, yer tale er'were ya serious det ya can't share d'tale in dis lifetime.

She snickers at her own joke and takes another drink from the bottle that Bo has pass back to her once again.

My evil ways and poor habits of health have caught up with me at last. I'm givin up the business for good. I'll be making a grand exit when I leave this earth, and all will know when that time comes. No slow death for this child. Keep a weather eye out for the sign that i have passed. It will be grand. Tell all who I have missed that i will always treasure the freindship here at the pub. Now I must go to plan my exit. Best to stay under cover so as not to be hit by falling debris!

• 3 weeks later...

I wasn't sure where to post this and figured since it pertains directly to me my introduction thread would be the most apropriate.

I attended the Celtic Classic in Bethlehem Pa this weekend. On Sunday I competed in the Shanos/Traditional singing competetion.

I won FIRST prize!!!!

50 bucks, and a chance to sing center stage in the Grand Pavillion!

Aditionally I recieved personal recognition from a paid performers that I have respect for. he said as I left the stage, "It is obvious why you won."

Yippie for me!

I wasn't sure where to post this and figured since it pertains directly to me my introduction thread would be the most apropriate.

I attended the Celtic Classic in Bethlehem Pa this weekend. On Sunday I competed in the Shanos/Traditional singing competetion.

I won FIRST prize!!!!

50 bucks, and a chance to sing center stage in the Grand Pavillion!

Aditionally I recieved personal recognition from a paid performers that I have respect for. he said as I left the stage, "It is obvious why you won."

Yippie for me!

"Good on ye, Silkie!"

• 1 month later...