Valentine's Day

Rummy3

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your hands arrrrrrr tied? So what is it exactly that stick out far enough to type for you then? ;)

Must be time for another drink. SOMEONE BRING THE CAMERA! :lol:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

My guy is going through a "stressed out, grumpy, sick, over all just being a complete turd" period so I'll be surprised if he puts much thought into Valentines day.

(but we all go through tough times, so I'm just hanging in there - this too will pass :lol: )

I'm planning on getting him a nice set of plates since he's been wanting some. Not the height of romance I know, but he likes practical gifts and I want to make him happy.

We're going to make dinner at his house. We always have such a good time cooking together that I'm really looking forward to it :blink:

Yup Tito, most people just love those little massages. Scratchies is also what they're called. My guyfriend just lives for them! He loves when I give him scratchies all over, light scratching on the neck and thru the hair. Just everywhere, helps put him to sleep. :blink:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

oi! is it Valentines day already? worst day of the year iffin you ask me.

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

:o:o:o i was just asked out on a date tonight for valentines day ....by one of the coeds at the university .... :lol::lol::lol:

younger than my oldest daughter .....only 38 years difference :lol::lol::lol:

a concert on campus and to dinner .... not sure i know how to act?????

Huzzah, Mr. Gunner! You don't have to worry about how to act, she obviously already likes you! Just try to relax and enjoy what unfolds!

Good for you!

:ph34r:B):ph34r: called the young lady's home tonight about an assignment for one of our classes ......got her father on the phone even he's 19 years younger than i am ....he could be one of my children :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

he's sure i'm a pervert stalkin' his baby .....now i have gone out with a few lasses who are 25 to 30 years younger than myself and many older than myself but never thought of myself as stalkin' any o' them ....even some o' the lasses i have met from the pub most are a lot younger than i am ...but i'm very ol' school where seduction is more mental than physical ... ;)

I would say good luck to ya, Gunner, but make sure she don't break anything....

I was asked to come in and work on my day off, told them yes, and then remembered I have to bowl that night.. .I am so screwed!

and its not even fun.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

My guy is going through a "stressed out, grumpy, sick, over all just being a complete turd" period

funny thats how i feel.

my boy bought me my saphire ring.... what do you do as a responce to something like that?

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Ugh! I just remembered that today at my work we are having the Valentine's prom. The high school kids will be there, the place will be all decorated in red and pink, balloons, streamers, flowers and so on everywhere. They do this every year at my work, the day before V-day. Ugh, not looking forward to dealing with the high school kids. I don't know what it is with them, but most of them have such an attitude! And I always get the once over cuz I have to wear my uniform. I would so love to say, "you can laugh at this uniform, but at least I'm getting paid!" :huh:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

uggg chritine that sounds great... lol

But why is the rum gone?

The boyfriend and I exchanged Valentine's gifts Friday night because we just couldn't wait until tomorrow. He loved his plates and I love my new leather jacket. Damn, was I ever surprised!!! I I think he bought it because he hated my peacoat. :huh:

I'm thinking of making a Guinness cake for our dinner tomorrow.