Valentine's Day

Rummy3

One year a friend of mine made cookies in honor of Valentine's day, in the shapes of hearts and arrows. Unfortunatly, during baking, the dough kinda spread out and made the shapes fairly puffy .... so what she ended up delivering to me were a plate full of what looked like penises and arses! I don't think I ever laughed so hard before. So appropriate, eh? Love will give it to ya there every time .... :lol:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Hurricane...Will have to look for her on Classmates. :lol:

Why didn't I think of that? Oh please, Classmates, mend this broken heart. Now if only I could find Karen Teichrow, 4th grade love who later went on to be a bit of a tart and a druggy. If only I had kissed her on the playground that day, I may have been able to save her.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Well, every year me mate says, "oh, it's valentine's day...oh..so what do you want?" Every year I think, "You to use your brain on figuring it out instead of me handing it you on a silver platter every year." Instead I reply, "Time away from the kids to play with my pirate friends" and he grants my wish everytime.

Oh thank you dear baster...or I mean master. :lol:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Okay, I've had some complaints about the mud slinging in here...

You DON'T want me to come over there! :ph34r:

Play nice or I will delete certain posts and their quotes from others. Failing in that if it starts again we will take down the thread.

C'mon, for the most part I know your all adults.

Act like it. :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

hmmmm I may go bowling with friends. I did send a card to a friend..

YES< YES< give it to me, I want it!! Cmon BIG boy, give me what I WANT!!

and on the inside it has..

ooooooooo chocolate!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

ty..

the birthday card I bought says:

you drink too much, you smoke too much, and yuou have questionable morals..

Inside.. just want I like in a friend.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Might look a bit confetti-like if the dog had eaten corn... texture!

What lovely image to have, when one is about to go to sleep :P:P:P

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

the last valentines day i had with the love of my life ....was a long tyme ago and i wanted it to be a special day for her

here in the mountains, there was about 2 feet of snow and she had just come home from classes at the college she went in the house and changed her clothes just as she came downstairs i arrived home from a friend's who allowed me to borrow his sleigh. i came through the door with a pure white rose and a bottle of champagne and two glasses. i wrapped her in a warm coat and took her out to the sleigh covered her with fur robe, and drove off through the forest. the sun was going down just as we got to the top off the mountain where i had built a log house with a huge stone fireplace, over the past summer and autumn. the fire was blazing and candles in every window and inside on the tables. i had prepared a nice dinner and had classical music playing on my stereo. the dinner was served and the wine was opened. we danced and kissed and caressed in the candlelight. as the evening wound down we lay by the fire and talked and i asked her to marry me. then i gave her my great grandmother's ruby ring. she said yes and we made love in front of the fire until well after midnight. she drifted to sleep in my arms and i gently lifted her and carried her to the loft bedroom and placed into the bad we would share; and covered her with a down comforter and blew out the candles in the bedroom and came to bed with her ...we were married 2 months later and had many days and nights in that mountain cabin sharing the most beautiful life any man could ask for ...........

but there was to be only one valentines day and since, it just never seemed to matter

That was so beautiful, I know that memory was a difficult one to share, thank you. If it is any comfort it gave me a warm candle light glow.

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Wow Callenish Gunner! Your Valentines was so romantic! As an adult, my memories are pretty empty of valentines with my sweetheart. I still always get my hopes up, though. I think everyone does - so let this be a gentle reminder to you pyrates out there... When it comes to sharing this day with your mates - just so long as it comes from your heart. Nothing else matters~

This will be my first Valentine's Day spent alone in over 12 years. It will truly be a strange feeling, I'm sure.

Looks like I'll hafta get a bottle of hooch and love myself! :unsure:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.