Are you on MySpace

Silent

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY Space hates me! First I type in my email for the default, and I typed it wrong so I try to change it. It won't! I try to change the colors of my blog and lettering all the cool stuff and it crashes my computer and I have to restart!! I have a Mac OS 9.21 dose it hate Macs? And if so how can I cancel my accout if I can't change my email?!

Ok I sent an email to My Space requesting an email change. Then when they answer me back I will cancel the account. I have spent half my morning on this, and it is a hassle I will be going back to love Journal!

Edited by Kendra The Sea Maid

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

I'm on there - I may have accidently deleted some requests in the past couple of days though, as soon as I changed my status to single I started getting friend requests left and right from some interesting types.

That said, if you want to request me just send me a message first so I know where you all are coming from :)

My Myspace

... I started getting friend requests left and right from some interesting types.

...heh, heh...*cough, cough, drool*...be my friend? *hack*...

flasher.gif

:ph34r: Pretty much. I finally broke down and changed my privacy settings

Strangest one yet has been - you look freaky hot in that make up, you should wear it when we *&%$. :ph34r:

I loves the spam button.

MY Space hates me! First I type in my email for the default, and I typed it wrong so I try to change it. It won't! I try to change the colors of my blog and lettering all the cool stuff and it crashes my computer and I have to restart!! I have a Mac OS 9.21 dose it hate Macs? And if so how can I cancel my accout if I can't change my email?!

Ok Someone must be listining to me because I now have cool back groud and Title! I just need to change my email and I have tried writing to customer service but the email won't go through anyone know why? MySpace I need friends only have four. I still have live Journal if any one caresMy Webpage ask for Ladydonegan

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Ok I sent an email to My Space requesting an email change. Then when they answer me back I will cancel the account. I have spent half my morning on this, and it is a hassle I will be going back to love Journal!

YES!!! Yes it does hate OS 9.21! At work my computer is a Mac that runs on OS 9 and everything is screwy. I can only see page one of my friends list, I can't message certain people because it puts graphics over their "send message" key, I can't even log into my account unless I go to "sign up" and then click on "returning user log in".

At home we have a PC and things are much better. We really need to upgrade at work. OS 9 is being shut out of everything these days.

That's what y'all get for not joining the Dark Empire... :ph34r:

Shut up Phil!! :ph34r: I love you :ph34r:

Kendra2.jpg

---------

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

MY Space hates me!  First I type in my email for the default, and I typed it wrong so I try to change it.  It won't!  I try to change the colors of my blog and lettering all the cool stuff and it crashes my computer and I have to restart!!  I have a Mac OS 9.21  dose it hate Macs?  And if so how can I cancel my accout if I  can't change my email?!

Ok I sent an email to My Space requesting an email change.  Then when they answer me back I will cancel the account.  I have spent half my morning on this, and it is a hassle  I will be going back to love Journal!

YES!!! Yes it does hate OS 9.21! At work my computer is a Mac that runs on OS 9 and everything is screwy. I can only see page one of my friends list, I can't message certain people because it puts graphics over their "send message" key, I can't even log into my account unless I go to "sign up" and then click on "returning user log in".

At home we have a PC and things are much better. We really need to upgrade at work. OS 9 is being shut out of everything these days.

Thank you I will pass this info along

Kendra2.jpg

---------

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey depinux -

For the virtual pet you have on your myspace profile (also in Christine's siggy here, if memory serves me right), did you have to tinker at all with the code to get it to work? I couldn't figure out how to have it properly show up in my profile, and I tried some of the typical coding that can be used in messages. :(

I be here btw:

http://www.myspace.com/intempesta_nox

I added a few of yah already, and humbly thank you for accepting. :(

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

Curious to know how many of you from the Pub are on MySpace.

If you are... become my friend!

I recently gave in and am on MySpace now.

The URL:

http://www.myspace.com/ladybarbossa

Or the link:

Lady Barbossa's MySpace Profile

I'd like to teach some fools on there that I not be lying when I state I am a pirate. That and a few are getting under my nerves. More than welcome to raid, pillage, plunder and pilfer your weaselly black guts out to torture the Hell out of them. By all means. You may be kinder to them than I would.

Pirates unite on MySpace. I just want to cause some hell for some who bother the hell out of me. I'd love to have some of my Brothers and Sisters of the Brethren here on the Pub to be by my side when I do so torture them.

~Lady B

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!