Are you on MySpace

Silent

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate getting chain letters through the bulletions.

There's nothing like opening a bulletion that looks interesting because of the title and having it say if you don't repost this you'll:

• die

• never have sex again

• your family will die

• Tom will remove your from Myspace

• You don't love god

• You don't love your friends

• You'll have bad luck

• You'll never find love

• You'll get VD

I never repost them so I'm doomed. :blink:

I don't understand why some of you people are up to using foul language. Is that something you do in real life?

I also don't understand why anyone would want to give out personal information that someone could use against you. In a day of trying to hide personal information, it's very unwise...at least to me.

I will never post about myself at any site. If someone wants to know something about me, just ask in a PM! :lol:

How can anyone use information like liking the Pirates movie against you? The stuff on my site is all basic stuff about me. And for me the majority of the people I have added as friends are either ones I know in real life, thru this pub or thru other real people I know. No one is going to put the real nitty gritty personal information on there anyway, it's all the basic small stuff.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

and the point is? I know how to create turmoil! How's this? it's a free place for those to play who like playing there they have fun and anywhere people have fun will be another people to victimize them. so lets just send in the marines and kill the rat bastards!

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

Exactly, people can cause problems anywhere, message boards, websites like myspace and so on. You can either avoid the net altogether and never have fun or just be careful what you post and hope for the best.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I'll third it.

You take chances every time you step out of your door, get in a car, anytime you do anything really. As I said before, you must be smart about what you do and how you do it. And yes, even then sometimes the weirdos find you. It's not just myspace though...I'm sure the smart weirdos could use the pub to stalk someone if they really wanted too.

Personally I've met more scary people in real life than I have online. :o

I joined - but there are two pyracy.com groups in there. Time to consolidate?

I am having the worst trouble with getting the links I tried clicking those after I signed in and every time it keeps sending me to a log in page can anyone do me a favor and send me some invites from the group.

my user name on here is this : http://www.myspace.com/mizzie_mo and if that dosn't work you can always look me up in the search section under my Display name which is Wench Cat-girl

lol oh yes please feel free to add me I love meeting new people on the site.

• 1 month later...

Here's the link to mine again:

http://www.myspace.com/christinej16

I changed my layout yet again, but I like this one better. Easier to move around and stuff. My little cyber pet Spooky is on there too. Feel free to play with him, pet him and feed him. Click the button that says more, his toy and a can of food is there. Have fun! :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

How many of you out there...all-be-it an invention of the younger generation...use myspace regularly? Just curious...always in pursuit of new friends to add... :unsure: !

(NEVERMIND: topic already posted and i found my way to it!)