Fresh meat!

~Lady Pirate~

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roight, roight, I see your point Mr. Lasseter.

If'n somebody cared but truly they did not, wouldst 'at be roleplayin'?

(Jus' pullin' yer leg me lady . . . :huh: )

'Ow's about an'oer round o'er 'ere Ray . . .

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

To pretend to be someone you're not.

:huh:

WOT!!!!!!!

'ew in the 'ell 'ould do 'at

Bloody 'ell . . .

:ph34r:

An actor would. To work on their craf. :) And to explore the other side of their personality.

A pirate by heart, a pirate in my soul

I always steal whatever I need, no self-control

I always long to sail my ship and explore the sea

So you'd better beware me!

Because Captain Pirate is near. And a girl too so fear

Don't you dare to question me and I might let you live

I fight and kill those without skill

So surrender now...and bow!

Hmmm....

Mayhaps Cap'n PEW....

A false hearted person.... Roleplayin'.... could be...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

What's false hearted about it? *arches eyebrow*

Wha'other side be that lass?

We be bloody pyrates' :)

There are 3 sides to my personality

1. Well-brought up lady. Polite and kind. Patient and compassionate.

2. Adventurous girl who is sick of playing by the rules. I want to see things and experience things.

3. Impatient, sarcastic bitch who doesn't like to admit she's wrong. I don't forgive easily either.

So yes. There's a bit of insight into my soul.

well met lass, ...the dutch do frown on us pyrates they would seldom admit that any upstanding dutchman would ever turn to pyracy ...i did find moorings for about a year in dordrecht a fyne country and a wonderful people there ....hope you enjoy your time in this humble port of call .... here's to ye lass :ph34r::ph34r::huh:

well met lass, ...the dutch do frown on us pyrates they would seldom admit that any upstanding dutchman would ever turn to pyracy ...i did find moorings for about a year in dordrecht a fyne country and a wonderful people there ....hope you enjoy your time in this humble port of call .... here's to ye lass :ph34r::ph34r::huh:

Thank you. Dordrecht is a beautiful city indeed. Although it isn't nearly as impressive as my hometown, Nijmegen.

aye lass but the few years ago that i was in those waters you would have been just becoming a young woman ....and i may be a rogue and a scoundrel but a molestor of young ladies i'm not ....i was thinking about another trip to netherlands soon i have been talking with some of my mates there and making some tentative plans for a visit perhaps this summer ...with my son joining me ....he's close to your age and one hell of a fyne pyrate!!! :ph34r:

88da4bd8.jpg

:ph34r: Wow. Chuckle of the day, I'd say. Thanks. :)

Nice pic too.

Welcome lass! Always dream what ye choose to dream.

Write what ye choose to write. Be what ye choose to be.

You'll find your way, and it will bring out your beautiful best.

Let your mind make wishes for whatever your hear desires.

Glad ye could come among us lass. A salute to ye. :ph34r:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Gracias, Tito. That was very inspiring. :)

P.S. I love latin dance too. Which one is your favourite?

Gracias, Tito. That was very inspiring.

P.S. I love latin dance too. Which one is your favourite?

Mainly Salsa and Merengue.

I love the new artists like NKlabe, the contemporaries like Brenda K. Starr, Domingo Quinonez, Tito Nieves, and also the classics like Tito Puente, Celia Cruz, Hector LaVoe. I remember a number of years back they talked about a growing Latin scene in the Netherlands. There was a group that was highlighted, but I can't remember the name.

For Merengue I like La Banda Gorda, La Banda Chula and La Banda Loca.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Salsa is my favourite. I took a workshop the other day. We also did some Merengue basic steps. It was a lot of fun. I liked it. :ph34r: I'm also considering taking Flamenco classes. I like many dances. I also really like the Paso Doble. I have some dance music on my computer.

I can't remember latin becoming popular here. We had a show here though, Dancing with the Stars (I know America, the UK, etc have that show too). Because of it, dance is becoming more popular at the moment. So that's good. It didn't have any salsa. But Rumba, Tango (also a favourite of mine), Walz, Cha Cha Cha, Jive, etc. It was great to watch. Some dance with such joy. I love that. I think dancing is about expressing yourself. Some worry about rules too much they seem to forget to have a good time and actually enjoy what they're doing.

Thats what its all about luv, expressing yourself and experiencing the joy from within you.

When I salsa dance alone at home, I just put on the song thats presently beckoning at me, and let myself go with moves, turns, the works.

Yah the movement there was like back in 92 or so, so maybe this group isn't as big anymore, but thats ok.

I am sure you are a wonderful dancer, and will continue do develop it in your soul and in your expressions. Tango, Paso Doble, and Flamenco are all beautiful dances too. No doubt you do them, or will do them well, as you keep practicing. :)

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Thank you for the poems. :ph34r:

I was very young in 92. I'm only 19 years old today. I didn't even know Latin existed back then.

I've done a bit of dancing before. A bit of Irish dancing. It's good practice because you learn to do steps (we didn't tap, unfortunately). It might sound silly, but at first, it takes you a while to be able to get the steps right. After a few weeks, you start learning new steps faster and faster. You just get used to it I guess. Our group also did a few demonstrations which was fun.

I'm new to Latin dancing but I listen to it in my bedroom and just move my hips and arms to the rhythm. I saw a demonstration at that workshop. I was impressed. Our teachers had been dancing for years, that was obvious. I was like: Where do I sign up?

I love dance films as well. What about you?

I was very young in 92. I'm only 19 years old today. I didn't even know Latin existed back then.

Thats ok, I wasn't sure if this group had made themselves into a classic act or not. :huh:

I like your philosophy about dancing. I apply it to what I do with Salsa.

When I learn a new step, I work at it until it comes, then I can really pick up related steps at a faster rate.

I loooooooooove dance films!! Dance With Me with Chayanne and Vanessa Williams was great. Save the Last Dance with Julia Styles was good. I have yet to see that one of a couple years ago with Richard Geere and JLO, but I heard it was good. I also liked that one from a few years back about the gal who went to become a ballet dancer in NYC.

I just can't remember the name of it.

Tap with the late Gregory Hines was really good. I did see the film of Riverdance and thought it was awesome. Haven't seen it live though.

Then you have some 80s classics like "Salsa" which was ok, but there were some cultural inaccuracies by hollywood in it (which is no surprise as Latin wasn't the cool thing for everybody back then, so nobody cared)

and also Beat Street, Breakin' and Breakin' 2, which were with the hip hop scene which was only new then.

What are your favorites? :ph34r:

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Although it isn't nearly as impressive as my hometown, Nijmegen.

I've always wanted to see Nijmegan... lots of American / Dutch history there, like your famous bridge...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

There's a bit of insight into my soul.

scary_eyes_anim_e0.gif

Eyes ah PYrate

pirate.jpg

An welcomes ye LADY "pirate" wit me Balck heart have not looking glass to see that far beins me lookin glass is me Black heart....

blackheart.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."