Wanted Posters

Redd Oktober

I'm flexible. I can do an 11x17" group poster for a flat rate of $100. Most of the cost is the time that I need to put into each drawing.

-Redd

Kewl! I'll be havin' all the RWB group (Redheaded Warrior Bitches -- being a blonde, I'm an honorary member -- it's the ATTITUDE that counts, har) together this weekend, so we'll get a number of poses. Do we get the extra parchment copies and so forth, so everyone kin have one?

The Pyromaniac Pirate

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahoy Lucky Penny, I be likin' yer new avatar...Is that from Ojai? B)

Aye it is!

One o' me cohorts had 'is Flemish painter handy and caught me at a good moment on Sunday.

I 'ave this one from Saturday, but it's not so much for me as it is for the scenery:

http://www.lara-goth.com/otherpics/jillsparrow.jpg

It's a bit big, but not TOO much so..

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Ahoy! I'd be wantin' one o' these works of art!

Once I get me picture took in me togs, I be thinkin' about ye makin' a "Captain Mom" poster fer me cabin boys with offenses like "thirty lashes fer not eatin' yer vegetables" or "keelhaulin' mates what don't go ter bed on time" or "walkin' the plank fer talkin' back".

What think ye? :lol:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Lucky Penny:By the Soggy Beard o' Neptune! I like the pic ye sent out! Jus' made me jealous fer all o' ye who found yerselves at Ojai!

Awww! Ye poor bloke!

Well we'll 'ave t' remedy that in some way at some point, we will. M'sad that ye didn' get t' make it out.

Next year.. or some other thing like that, aye?

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

• 2 weeks later...

I be wanting one of your poster packages Redd. I think I be going for the tin type. I'm waiting for some pictures taken at me first event to send ye.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Ahoy Lucky Penny, I be likin' yer new avatar...Is that from Ojai? :ph34r:

Aye it is!

One o' me cohorts had 'is Flemish painter handy and caught me at a good moment on Sunday.

I 'ave this one from Saturday, but it's not so much for me as it is for the scenery:

http://www.lara-goth.com/otherpics/jillsparrow.jpg

It's a bit big, but not TOO much so..

AH, Penny be lookin' pretty like always. :)

I be a Cut Throat for Life!!!!!!

(-=CT=-)

I be wanting one of your poster packages Redd. I think I be going for the tin type. I'm waiting for some pictures taken at me first event to send ye.

Scupper

Sounds fine, matey! Send me digital copies any times ye like, I'm always lookin' forward to it!

That goes fer anyone else interested.

-Redd

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"

what is you rule about photocopying your artwork? (dunno if this has been asked)

Well...unlike some of the situations I've been in commercially, you will be pruchasing the artwork with the mutual understanding that although I drew it, and it is my artwork you are entitled to make as many copies of it as you like. My initials are on it, so that's credit enough. It's not like I've designed a character that I haven't signed a release form on, or anything like that. It's your portrait, and you can do anything you like with it.

As to the cost, I know it's a little expensive, and I would love to do them for free, but I honestly can't. I have worked out trades in the past...so, if you're interested, drop me a line and we'll parley.

Hope that answers your question.

-Redd

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"