New addition to the pubs calendar

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrrr. Where be this 'ere party?

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

:rolleyes: Ther be a party weres ever ther be Pyrates....Especially our kinds ;)

Gives us the whens & wheres......this pyrate wench shall be plannin fer a new year fer sure. Be saving all that is Pyrate, me mates, the fine grub & grog.....& most important.....Table Dancin & THE RUM.... ;)

;);););););););):lol:

Caroleen Cross

Stayin Single....seein double....sleepin tripple

A World without Pirates.......I'd rather be Dead!

ssshhh, its a secret party. Ifin ye donna have a compass that donna be pointin north, ye'll never find it!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

More info to follow, ye know, Dead men tell no tales and all :ph34r:

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Aye ye scurvy dogs the place be in Anaheim other side a freeway from Disneyland We've already invited the police department and they know that all weapons are reproductions and that no one will be partyin in the front yard or street.....

Now having said that they also know that no costume no admission it be pyratical new years eve party and the likes a skalliwags not on the list in costume wont be gettin in the door. I asked ye ta brings the motorhome full of bretheren from the crew o the Stranglehold, you Tales o the Seven Seas mates and all a ye Port Royal Privateers are welcome ta brings yer motor homes as well. We'd like ye all ta spend the night and not drive home and so that's the reason why we need as many beds as ye can bring! Make it a Disneyland day the day before (Christine)! :rolleyes: novel idea

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Can I bring my CANNON?  :o   :)  :o

MAY I MAY I how many times must I remind you??? Idon't know the satelite police station is three and a half blocks away, I would say maybe not! But then why would the police think a pirate New Years Eve party has a cannon?

UNLESS IT GOT FIRED OFF????

Just kidding I think it would be needed there just on principle and purpose!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Arrrrrr there any motels within crawling distance?

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Petee the cannon is a must!!!! and Sam there be Many hotel/motel's all around as well as floor space to the first fall-first serve. hehahe

we'll talk about firing the damn cannon later, K?

Scarlet McBayne

Sound grand, but unless we be knowin' where the party be, it will be hard to make reservations at any hotel near Dizzyland as it gets closer to the 31. I understand Dizzyland gets real crowed for New Years.

So please, do tell where it be so I and others can make quick accomadations.

Ok, ok...it be at...gotcha

ifin ye are interested in coming, pm me and I'll give ya the address and directions, but I not be thinkin I be puttin me personal info out in cyber land fer all te see. Not that I not be trustin all ye fine pyrates and wenches, but a girl ( even a pyrate wench ) can't be takin chances, see.

There be plenty o hotels nearby, high and low end fer all you smart pirates not wantin te be drivin. I hope te be seein many familiar faces and lots o new ones to ring in the new year.

Scarlet McBayne

Aye, thar be a couple of Pyratical new years parties heard tell fer Southern California....remember the old party hopping? Ye has a car full of pirates going from one party to the next.... only no one wants to draw the "designated driver" card! ;)

Pyracy in all it's Glory,

Yers,

D.L.

aka DurtyLaFey

member of a few crewes....but that be a personal question.

I be serious when I asks if they be within' crawlin' distance. Me thinks I could make it about 2 or 3 blocks if need be....I could call a taxi, but me thinks they be hard ta' find that night..........

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Yes, yes, and yes. there be quite a few motel/hotels a couple o blocks away. I be literally 2 minutes from Disneyland. I also have what floor place ye can find as well, mate. I am tickled pink that ye and yer lady are comin!

Scarlet McBayne

I understand Dizzyland gets real crowed for New Years.

Oh, my goodness, does it ever!!!!

I made the mistake of going on New Year's Eve one year. We all thought, naw, it shouldn't be crowded. People want to party and you can't drink at Disneyland right? We all forgot how Disneyland got it's nickname Strollerland! Families, kids everywhere! It was a flippin' zoo!! Worse than the summer crowds actually. We were lucky to maybe get on about 4 rides, even then that was pushing it. But, the only thing that made the evening not a total loss was the fireworks. They were spectactular! With live music and everything. But never again will I go on New Year's Eve, WAY too insane!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg