New addition to the pubs calendar

I understand Dizzyland gets real crowed for New Years.

Oh, my goodness, does it ever!!!!

I made the mistake of going on New Year's Eve one year. We all thought, naw, it shouldn't be crowded. People want to party and you can't drink at Disneyland right? We all forgot how Disneyland got it's nickname Strollerland! Families, kids everywhere! It was a flippin' zoo!! Worse than the summer crowds actually. We were lucky to maybe get on about 4 rides, even then that was pushing it. But, the only thing that made the evening not a total loss was the fireworks. They were spectactular! With live music and everything. But never again will I go on New Year's Eve, WAY too insane!

Bummer. Is NY Day any less crowded? It would be a shame to be so close and not go to DL.......

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, yes, and yes. there be quite a few motel/hotels a couple o blocks away. I be literally 2 minutes from Disneyland. I also have what floor place ye can find as well, mate. I am tickled pink that ye and yer lady are comin!

New Years Eve.....Fun Lovin' Pyrates....Alcohol....and a Canon......Who could miss an opportunity like that?? :lol::lol::lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

EXCELLENT :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

I might even go that day too. That is, if I'm not working that day. :lol:

If you do end up going and don't mind some company, we'd love to walk around a bit with you.....

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

So! Is there any running totals as to the whos coming to the Pyracy.com New Years Party in Anaheim?

Scarlet

Yours truly

Rummy

Devlyn

Pussy

Petee and Jes (and their baby cannon)

Sam and Experience

is this all that's in so far?

quote and add yer names to this list....

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Iffen Eyes was a drinker eyes set me

sights that way.. but nontheless eyes wish ya good

tyme anyways. :o

Be yeahs carefull wheres ya point that cannon

under the influence of spirits now.. ok.. Petee :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Jest a thought....fer those of you comin te the NEW YEARS EVE party, I have a Great view of the firework show every night, so ye shall get te see a grand firework display. Now New Years day can get very crowded at Disneyland, but it be worth the effort to play like a kiddy. Any of ye stayin in town that night, what say we all pile into the "ships" and head over on New Years day fer a bit o pyrate fun, we can hop atween the two parks and get into all kinds o trouble. hehehe :lol::lol::lol:

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Jest a thought....fer those of you comin te the NEW YEARS EVE party, I have a Great view of the firework show every night, so ye shall get te see a grand firework display. Now New Years day can get very crowded at Disneyland, but it be worth the effort to play like a kiddy. Any of ye stayin in town that night, what say we all pile into the "ships" and head over on New Years day fer a bit o pyrate fun, we can hop atween the two parks and get into all kinds o trouble. hehehe :lol::lol::lol:

That sounds great ta' me lass. We were plannin' on going to the park the next mornin' anyway. I know yer busy castin' off fer Fresno, but when ye gets back, can ye PM me wit yer address an' maybe some suggestions on nearby motels soz we can be makin' reservations?

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Well you'll get two more, me and Boats. Sent a PM to Scarlett 'bout it.

But we'll be needin' ta stay at a hotel an' unfortunately since we just went ta Disneyland recently we won't be goin' there or CA. Adventure.

Nor can we afford it. Besides too much walkin' around makes me hurtin' too much nowadays.

But we certianly be lookin' forward to havin' a fine time carousin' with those that be there at the party.

Damn B) Experience may have to work Sunday.....so we may not be able to come up after all.......

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Well you'll get two more, me and Boats. Sent a PM to Scarlett 'bout it.

But we'll be needin' ta stay at a hotel an' unfortunately since we just went ta Disneyland recently we won't be goin' there or CA. Adventure.

Nor can we afford it. Besides too much walkin' around makes me hurtin' too much nowadays.

But we certianly be lookin' forward to havin' a fine time carousin' with those that be there at the party.

I can't wait! (have too but I dinnae want too)

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Damn  B)   Experience may have to work Sunday.....so we may not be able to come up after all.......

that would be worse than worst! Experience and I need to discuss the inner workings of an oil lamp.........

I suspect that be havin' sumptin ta do wit yer wick me brother? B) Sadly, tis not lookin' any better. Experience be gettin' a promotion at work an' along wit it come a lot more responsibility (i.e. overtime). She be havin' month's end accountin' ta do an her bilge rat assistant's can't be handlin' it wit out her. B)

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Well I have made room reservations at the Econo Lodge that dear Scarlett said was close to her.

So it's pretty settled, we are coming and will be spending one night (the 31st) in Anahiem.

I'm looking forward to having a really good time, and maybe, just maybe you'll see Rumba really let loose! :ph34r:

:o:lol::lol::lol: say it aint so Sam...ye and Experience have gotta come! Lets see, how can we intice ye te cutout on work...hhmmmmm... what if we auction off Diego? :P

Hmmmm. Maybe if'n ye auction off Rummy too?

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Leer sounds so cheap and dirty......how about wickedly lustful gaze?

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

hey, I happen te appreciate a good leer every now n then. :lol:

wickedly lustful gaze jest be soundin so catholic-good-boy-gone-astray!

Now leer my way and tell me ye and Experience be comin on New Years... pretty please...

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

hey, I happen te appreciate a good leer every now n then. :lol:

wickedly lustful gaze jest be soundin so catholic-good-boy-gone-astray!

Now leer my way and tell me ye and Experience be comin on New Years... pretty please...

Arrrr....I be preferin' leer ta' Catholic Boy any day......I be keepin' me fingers crossed 'bout New Years luv.....I hate the idea of missin' an opportunity ta' leer in yer direction :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Well I have made room reservations at the Econo Lodge that dear Scarlett said was close to her.

So it's pretty settled, we are coming and will be spending one night (the 31st) in Anahiem.

I'm looking forward to having a really good time, and maybe, just maybe you'll see Rumba really let loose! B)

does that mean you do more than pinch and pat asses of the passing boys?