New addition to the pubs calendar

Yummy! next te the rum, cheesecake be me favorite...eatin some as we speak. hehehe I'll be makin some o me "famous" Hawaiian pineapple cake. I jest cant wait!

We should start a who's bringin what list:

RumbaRue = cheesecake

Scarlett = hawaiian pineapple cake and Smirnoffs

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yummy! next te the rum, cheesecake be me favorite...eatin some as we speak. hehehe I'll be makin some o me "famous" Hawaiian pineapple cake. I jest cant wait!

RumbaRue = cheesecake

Diego = Green chile verde, frijoles, flour tortillas, cheeses, sour cream, peanut butter cookies, coca-cola, ice.

just added right in!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Pyrate Petee! I'm in favor of cannon fire at midnight :) Gots ta make sure Diego is alert for all the kissing! :lol:

RumbaRue = cheesecake

Diego = Green chile verde, frijoles, flour tortillas, cheeses, sour cream, peanut butter cookies, coca-cola, ice.

Rummy: Corn Tortillas and White Corn and how about home made cheese enchiladas?(Diego - you forgot the grog!)

If'n we're in town, which is likely this year, Black Hearted Pearl and her mate, Black Irish would like to attend. I would bring my caribbean fruit salad. We would be staying the Motel In-Law that comes with free babysitting services. :ph34r: This also be just down the road from DL.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

• 2 weeks later...

:) Ok ladies and gents, or wenches and swashbucklers...I did me a little recon and have a list o hotel/motels in the vicinity. On Harbor on or near Ball Rd. we have the Holiday Inn, the Ramada, The Frontier, & Econo Lodge. These all be located north of Ball Rd on Harbor. There be dozens more south of Ball Rd acroos the street from Disneyland. PM me for directons and address and hope te see ye all there on the 31st.

P.S. I jest bought the BIGGEST bottle o Capt'n Morgans I ever did see, especially te share with all be buddies from the pub. :ph34r: :) :huh: :) :huh:

Scarlet McBayne

I gots two gallons of grog already done! I gots a few of them thar call tickets fer another three half gallons of Duggans Irish cream as well! and i'll gets some cream and ice ta mix it with, I just bought a pound of "hot rum toddy" coffee beans from the carib! for the fresh coffee we'll be servin fer the party!

Tattoo, morgans spiced, duggans and grog! ifin that not be enough best bring the brew eergghhh drynk of yer choice!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

sweetie pie if you like liver and it will make you feel comfortable having some there you bring it... I can't eat it though it's a kid thing that is so deep rooted.... I just can't do it captain she's in warp drive now!

Mad Matt, yer not so far away that ye cant come luv...after all, the party be at my house! Wouldnt ye like te meet Scarlet in the flesh? :P

Anyone hear a sirens call...... :lol:

Scarlet McBayne

wong pegleg arent you the no show from the fresno faire where it was we never saw your cute little bunny ears out and about? If ye be coming south fer the new years celebratory drynkin and merryment ye too be a pyracy.com whacko like the rest of us we'd expect ye ta come! Bring yer bed roll!

• 2 weeks later...

I see this as the two weeks notice:

Notice that we be partyin and unles you be joinin us our new years eve party in pirate garb is going to be better than your new years eve party in pirates garb.... Neeeener neeeener neeeeener

Who's bringing what?

Rummy: Corn Tortillas and White Corn and how about home made cheese enchiladas?(Diego - you forgot the grog!)

Devlyn - ??

Pussy - ??

Petee and Jes (and their baby cannon) - ??

Sam and Experience - ??

Black Hearted Pearl and Black Irish - Caribbean Fruit Salad (alcoholic) and Carrots/Celery with Dip, Tequila and Irish Cream

Rumba Rhu and Boats - Chips with Dip and cheesecake

Scarlett = hawaiian pineapple cake and Smirnoffs, Capt'n Morgans

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Hey, Matt... wanna play virtual Texas Hold 'Em while everyone else parties?? ;):D

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Sadly, Experience has ta' work so we won't be makin the party :D

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

Hey, Matt... wanna play virtual Texas Hold 'Em while everyone else parties?? ;):D

We'll 'ave to, mate. Too far away from the party. :huh:

Ain't that a....wait, that's not a pyrat term... ;)

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.