Phoenix Arizona

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye Diego, Of course I be going. I will be with Ruby the Gimp as well as Sandy Fraser. We be making plans for the Pirate Weekend as usual. Perhaps we shall see you there?

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

I would be broken hearted if I wasn't offered a tour of your fine faire and its goings on maybe some introductions to yer friendly vendors and of course pointin out thems unfriendly's as well? I would be happy to accomodate ye fer yer time (a little pyrate bribery say 12 oz. grog for each two hours i can have with ye?) It fer certs be time well spent then in the company of yourn.....

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Diego,

As fine as marketing skills be, I nor me mates have anything to do with the fair other than be paying attendees. It be the Greyhound Guild that ye be needin to contact about that. This is a large fair, 2nd largest to the Minnesota Fair. I suspect they be disinclined to acquiest to your request.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Really? The second largest to Minnesota ye say then! I only wished that bein in yer presence during the walk about might allow a little more comfortable climate to the whole faire experience lass.... I weren't askin fer nothin particular...... but yer company, Rummy, you, Ruby, Sandy and me twas me thought was all! And that too bein said then within the realm of days end mayhaps sharin a meal together as well! We aint never been to yer city erghh faire and will be most well defined as lost and a bit intimidated.... (not) But it did sound good enough fer ye to mayhaps a little sorrow??????

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Aye, we be inclined to walk about with you and Rummy. We have acquired a vessel (electric wheelchair) for Cuthroat Ruby the Gimp. Sandy and I will be outfitting with a ship exterior including mast with square sails. Me mate will be building a lift with folding ramp for hauling it to the fair. Our goal date will be the Saturday of the Pirate Days in March.

Yo Ho,

~Black Hearted Pearl

Aye, we be inclined to walk about with you and Rummy.  We have acquired a vessel (electric wheelchair) for Cuthroat Ruby the Gimp.  Sandy and I will be outfitting with a ship exterior including mast with square sails.  Me mate will be building a lift with folding ramp for hauling it to the fair.  Our goal date will be the Saturday of the Pirate Days in March

Yo Ho,

Blasted lady! I be talkin (ye didn't go to the link and see!) about the faire in November the 19th and 20th and yopu are talking about the faire in March! Well tells me then to which part if any you said about this faire "IN PHOENIX" is right or wrong is it large? is it full of fun and great times? Are you going to be attending it? This is the one you are talking about! http://www.renaissancefestival.com/viewEve...asp?eventID=131

Aye, lass. I can sees the smoke spewin' from yer ears as I type! The first link Diego put down is to the Devonshire Faire in November. The second one is for the Arizona Renaissance Faire next year! Put down the grog and let the spiderwebs go from your brain! :unsure:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

My apologies for the misunderstanding. I have never been to the Devonshire Faire before. Aye we have talked of plans of attending, but nothing has been discussed in detail yet as we all are getting ready for Halloween.

I will be discussing with Sandy further as most likely Ruby won't be going unless by miracle we have the ramp ready for the chair.

So much to do and so little time to complete it in.

~Black Hearted Pearl

So I take it in all these fellow members of the worlds most celebrated and copied Pyratical site in the world..... No one, not one of ye have ever been to this weekend tom foolery in Devonshire? I tells ya this fer if a favored response is not given shortly about the likes o this seemingly nice sized event????? I be blowin it off like steam on rice! Too far ta go fer a family bar b q (a dry family bar b q)

Delmar,

This thread is about the Devonshire faire on November 19, not the AZ Ren Faire in February and March. There is another thread for that, which I started, about the pirate days which are in March and won't conflict with Estrella War.

~Black Hearted Pearl

Well just in case any of you inland lubbing lubbers feel like getting off your couch Rummy and I have accepted the invitation to join in the festivities there in Devonshire! really do hope to meet any and alls of you say hey wont you?

Ahoy Deigo,

Ruby, Sandy and I will be out there on that Saturday, sans kids. Will ye be working the gate?

Yargh indeed Black Hearted Pearl I would be much happier ifin we were there at the gate and you fer certs came by to say hey! Grammercy in advance,