Phoenix Arizona

I can't tell everyone here in the pub how exciting Phoenix was. First of all Hi fairytink! nice to meet you! Black Hearted Pearl we (both Rummy and meself) love you, Ruby and Sandy need nothing, yer both absolutely perfect! To Moonstruck, Pendragon Jewelry, Siler and Clarke, Julie the fairy making lady, all the production people who made us feel at home thank you thank you thank you.....

We had a great time in your state and city it was time well spent and will be again....

On a bit of a stranger note: I were offered the monsignorship for the Flagstaff faire in June! Jess goes ta shows ye! Not every tooth pick insult cuts like a knife!

We left the faire Sunday at 3:00 pm stopped and gambled an hour and a half in palm springs and were home at 8:30 pm I think! we spent a hundred dollars on gas and fifty on food. GREAT three days!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't tell everyone here in the pub how exciting Phoenix was. First of all Hi fairytink! nice to meet you! Black Hearted Pearl we (both Rummy and meself) love you, Ruby and Sandy need nothing, yer both absolutely perfect! To Moonstruck, Pendragon Jewelry, Siler and Clarke, Julie the fairy making lady, all the production people who made us feel at home thank you thank you thank you.....

We had a great time in your state and city it was time well spent and will be again....

On a bit of a stranger note: I were offered the monsignorship for the Flagstaff faire in June! Jess goes ta shows ye! Not every tooth pick insult cuts like a knife!

We left the faire Sunday at 3:00 pm stopped and gambled an hour and a half in palm springs and were home at 8:30 pm I think! we spent a hundred dollars on gas and fifty on food. GREAT three days!

I think my crew and I are going to talk to the staff about doing a pirate camp as well next year, perhaps in the other corner and we can set up some sort of fun??? Just a thought, keep us in mind for other faires you do.

Aye, it was a grand time. The merchants and participants, all were wonderful and welcoming. The raid on Aunt Chilada's with Diego and Rummy, a grand time indeed. The Pirate Party with the singing pirates from Colorado, truly a special treat, especially the Unicorn song.

I will certainly not miss the event next year. Huzzah!

Hey Rummy, where's the pictures?

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Holy crap I am bad with names/faces who are you? I was the one (tall one) in the pirate bodice, my buddy is the one that sang love shack.

I'm the blond in the blue/silver bodice with the blue feathers in me hat. I did the Unicorn dance (for me first time) with the other blonde.

Tall one? I'm on the short side (5'3"). Everyone is "tall" to me.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Black Hearted Pearl,Nov 22 2005, 06:57 PM]I'm the blond in the blue/silver bodice with the blue feathers in me hat.  I did the Unicorn dance (for me first time) with the other blonde.

Tall one? I'm on the short side (5'3"). Everyone is "tall" to me.

Patty??? or no? I am 5'10, flame red hair, falls between my shoulders. wait here I am

ME

Did you go to the Pirate Party at the MVP Sports Club after the fair Saturday night?

I remember a tall red head but she had a scarf tied around her head. Was that you? I was the one with the the pirate in the electric wheelchair at the fair and the wooden cane at the bar. Does that help. I didn't take any pictures (forgot camera).

Here's an old pic of me with my sister from 2004 Az Ren.

PearlRuby1-483x305.jpg

~Black Hearted Pearl

Did you go to the Pirate Party at the MVP Sports Club after the fair Saturday night?

I remember a tall red head but she had a scarf tied around her head. Was that you? I was the one with the the pirate in the electric wheelchair at the fair and the wooden cane at the bar. Does that help. I didn't take any pictures (forgot camera).

I was at the party, no scarf though, I was hanging out at the table with Gary, Stephan and Traveler. She has black hair and scarf. The three of us ladies all had the same bodice on, we matched Stephan as well, he had the pirate dublet on.

So many men, what names? What time did you arrive? Where you the one who told me about the party to begin with? I was talking to one of the singers and he told me to talk to his wife, although I remember darker hair. Her hair was covered by a hat though.

~Black Hearted Pearl

Rumba Devonshire is small and seems close to the sun the weather ws perfect though Sunday the wind did come up and the grass it was on in the park could have had a water truck come through at nine in the morning to take the grass weed from blowin up. I haven't been to the one in spring but will I hope soon enough and if its bigger it's usually better (more ale stands) Devonshire is about the size (believe it or not) of Ojai but they had an arena and though I never saw any champions fight Im sure it went on ?????? Devonshire has no ale stand the regular faire goers (paid patrons) all hand stamped went back and drank more at their cars before coming in! Then came and went all day! Huzzah!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Devonshire is alot like Ojai in the spring, IMO. Small, intimate, and friendly. AZ Ren Faire is like the superbowl of AZ faires. An exciting adventure, but very much a marathon.

~Black Hearted Pearl

*stumbles back in*

Well it was a grand weekend over all and I was told to get me booty back in here, so here I am in.

Why does it not surprise me that you're in here my Doll? :lol:

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

Aye, that we did. Next year, I will plan for attending both days and partying all night. For Ruby's first time with her electric wheelchair, she was having a ball. We plan on modifying it to look like a tallship for the AZ Ren Festival in March.

Huzzah! to Deigo and Rummy for coming out and having a great time with us all. :unsure:

~Black Hearted Pearl