TLAPD skit

Captain Sage

:huh:

sunset....Port Royal...Sept.19, 1690.....dozens of ships around... all of them owned by pirates.....

(it's rough on the history and there's no telephones, so work with me here)

Henry Morgan is kicked back on deck, grabs the horn and shouts over to Blackbeard on the next ship, "Avast! Whadya' doin'?"

Blackbeard:"Nothin' much, watchin' the sunset, drinkin' a rum... whadya' doin?"

Morgan:"Nothin' much, watchin' the sunset, drinkin' a rum... "

Blackbeard:"True."

Morgan shouts to Sam Bellamy's ship nearby:"Avast! It's Blackbeard!"

Bellamy:"Avaaaasssst!"

Blackbeard:"Avaaaasssst!"

Morgan:"Avaaaasssst!"

..and on it goes... Vane, Rackham, Bonnet, and others chime in, their tongues stuck out as they yell to each other:

"Avaaaasssst!"

"..aaaaaa..."

"...aaaaaa.."

"...aaaaaa..."

:huh::huh:

True.

*exceptin' for the gentle piratin' of ideas, skit contents ©2003 The Pirate's Realm :huh:

Oh Croikey.....

Ye are just so, Bloody, Wrong.... :huh:

I think someone who knows what end of a video camera ta point at folks, and knows some goode 'puter graphics ta make up what can't be done needs ta get on this.... now....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

ROTDLMAO! :ph34r::huh::huh:

Well spoke, mate.

Black Pearl

"An apt and true reply was given to Alexander the Great by a pirate who had been seized. For when that king had asked the man what he meant by keeping hostile possession of the sea, he answered with bold pride. 'What thou meanest by seizing the whole earth; but because I do it with a petty ship, I am called a robber, whilst thou who dost it with a great fleet art styled emperor." Saint Augustine