What are you doing right now?

Christine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had a really great day, but right now I feel like I need a hug, I am tired and I don't feel well. So I know it is early but I am off to bed for some much needed sleep good night all!

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Awwwww kendra......big hugs t' ye.......

right now i be 'unwindin' from the tuesday rock night I provides fer the masses o' Cardiff.........a rum....a joint.....an' a couple o' hours on this computy thang, catchin' up wi' me emails........ARRRRRRR!

Cap'n o' the JADES RISC'S @ anchorage at the port o' Cardiff, Wales, Uk.

Piratesig1.jpg

Ah, loneliness....the one thing we all feel at one time or another.....I go to bed alone most every night 'cept fer the company o' me meowing cat....if I could I'd be givin' ye the best hug ye evers had....try this if ye can, put yer arms around yerself n' imagine the one who loves ye bein' there doin' it.....hold on, it's coming.....be patient....the future be full o' surprises

Ah, loneliness....the one thing we all feel at one time or another.....I go to bed alone most every night 'cept fer the company o' me meowing cat....if I could I'd be givin' ye the best hug ye evers had....try this if ye can, put yer arms around yerself n' imagine the one who loves ye bein' there doin' it.....hold on, it's coming.....be patient....the future be full o' surprises

I always feel alone. Even when surrounded by other people, friends, etc....just always feel that way.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Stressed beyond belief. I have to get a passport (expedited, of course) so I can travel to Argentina (at a moment's notice) to oversee the transfer of a portion of my team's work to the Argentinean team. Of course, there's a huge bubble of work that needs to be done before I go. I also get to oversee the ongoing work relationship with them.

To quote Lloyd Bridges in the movie Airplane, "I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!" :D

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

About to take shower ( yes, Christine. That's included too. :rolleyes: ), snuzzle up wiht a good movie. I cant decide between Batmn Returns or Kingdom of Heaven

I'll watch Batman tonhigt, Kingom tomorrow instead of the Vickings lose to Detriot. :lol:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?