What are you doing right now?

Christine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still catching up on the work that piled up over the 2months I was away at sea. Being back at the HQ desk job is aways a shock after the op tempo of shipboard life. However, I still need my daily procrastination that is the pub. Going home at lunch to do some errands and the gym. Get the afternoon off due to working at my Navy Unit tonight. We are getting the truck and trailer ready for the local Santa Clause parade. We take our 24ft RhiB and decorated it with lights (it’s a night parade) and such. It’s fun for the kids.

William Blydes

I don't get lost, I EXPLORE!

CaptRob.jpg

Adventures on the High Seas

(refitted and back on station!)

-this morning, was watching an A&E documentary on the Rat Pack (the original one, not those young punks who usurped the name)

-planning a series of classes for the local Blue Cross facility

-more writing on the second book in my series

-brushing Pookie

-applying bandages to my body where Pookie clawed me

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Question to Rummy and Diego, do you have kids together or from a previous relationship?

Answer to Christine:

We have children together from different shit packed marriages. Why? Why do you ask? Do you need to be adopted?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Question to Rummy and Diego, do you have kids together or from a previous relationship?

Answer to Christine:

We have children together from different shit packed marriages. Why? Why do you ask? Do you need to be adopted?

You both need a daughter? :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

OK, Christine - here you go:  Diego and I have been dating for a couple of years.  We each have adult kids.  I'll let him give you his details - but as far as I go, I have a son that is 23.  Being a mom is way more fun than just about anything! :lol:

Matt & Mom 1985

Matt & Mom 2005

now, Rummy, I be meanin' this...., I ain't tryin' ta kiss yer rear end like our friend Diego (but I understand why he does it, the old scalawag be ever so grateful ta have one special women as yerself lovin' 'im)....but, as I were sayin', in yer picture ye n' yer son ye look likes ye be brother n' sister, not mother n' son.....

I am aching all over right now. I received two palates of HR materials that I had to go through and move to a secured area. I got 1 1/2 palates done (that were taller than I am) in a little over an hour.

I'm going to go home and pass out in a bit.

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

I am looking for the thread for that goes something like " if you could be a pirate in history which one would you be"? Can anyone tell me where it be?

Shipwreck

Adventurer of Independent Means

TALL SAILS AND MERMAIDS TAILS, THIS BE THE LIFE FOR ME

"THEM THAT DIE WILL BE THE LUCKY ONES"

bnnr2.jpg

Rabble rousin sounds like ah great answer to the thread querry.

Aside work/city college routine, I'm in the piratical decor mode.

We found a nice fishin net to hang on the fence and a parrot to put in a window. We found a decent wall lamp thats not period but won't detract

from the goal to give ya that erie-mysterious feeling of a pirates hide-out, where there be something changin around all the time.

I also just got an antique map that we're gonna blow-up and put on another wall. The reprographics place does'nt have antique paper but I have experimented and found tea and coffee to work the aging miracle. The original map is from 1792. A little late for golden age. But whose gonna know exept ya scurvy dogs readin this rap. the map bears the actual names like hispanolia, and New Spain, ect. :huh:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Looking at my puppy and wondering just how huge she really IS going to get when she's grown.

She's not even 4 months and already she's 42lbs.

My friends have nick-named her "Dogzilla". :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Pondering about a whole bunch of different things.

like Kevin Costner in a english accent?

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."