What are you doing right now?

Christine

Pretending to work on Proposals while playin' in the Pub

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrrr....ye wouldn't by chance be wearin' one o' them thar Frenchy Maid outfits now would ye? :lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."

:lol:

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Well right now I am babysitting the dogs while Mom goes to the store, and soon as I finish here I will make some breakfast, and watch The Celtic woman DVD some one lent me, and then the Blackadder series. I need a good laugh after the week I have had!

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Watching the Dark Shadows Revival series I bought on dvd. It's the one that came out in 1991. It's the reason I got hooked on all things Dark Shadows! :)

Ahh yes. Barnabus Collins. I LOVED the music from that show....when I was a young lad I bought the soundtrack album......

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

Yup, I love Dark Shadows. Did ya see the pix from the Dark Shadows festival I attended? Lots of fun, dressed up and everything. It's somewhere in Beyond Pyracy with the subject line, Pictures from the Dark Shadows festival.

Right now, watching episodes of Charmed I taped.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

blow drying my hair. Gotta get ready for work, it's going to be a crazy one today. It's the annual Thanksgiving dinner. They always have it the week before the real day. Mostly cuz on the real day none of the managers are there.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg