What are you doing right now?

Christine

Watching "Army of Darkness" on SciFi,

and waiting for "Man with the Screaming Brain", on next.

And making a bowl of cereal for dinner (I had a decent lunch).

Bruce Cambell, what tis wee wench wouldn't give fer sometime with that beautiful man.

Any man that can take on Zombies and have time to "pillow talk, baby" is the man fer me!! As long as he lets me lick his bloody blade afterward....hehehehe

Right now, Im in thepub.....

watching my other half nap

wishing I had a bowl to smoke

wishing I was sailing

missin the smell o t' sea

in my AC/DC underwear

planning "Pirate A Go Go"

sitting with a full belly

getting ready to enjoy a Guiness

watchen the light change from sun to dark........

carcass fleece...........*evil laugh*

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checking for emails while I *puppy Proof* my house for the new pup I'm bring home on Saturday.

Not..... and easy thing since I only lost my 13 year old Shepherd just last February. :lol:

I'm still not sure I'm doing the right thing. :P

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Checking for emails while I *puppy Proof* my house for the new pup I'm bring home on Saturday.

Not..... and easy thing since I only lost my 13 year old Shepherd just last February. :rolleyes:

I'm still not sure I'm doing the right thing. :rolleyes:

sorry t hear it lass. I lost my wolf/husky just this past May. She was about 10 months old. Hope your new pup brings you just as much, if not loads more joy to your house.

Puppies are yummy!!!

carcass fleece...........*evil laugh*

Not..... and easy thing since I only lost my 13 year old Shepherd just last February.  B)

I'm still not sure I'm doing the right thing.    :huh:

sorry t hear it lass. I lost my wolf/husky just this past May. She was about 10 months old. Hope your new pup brings you just as much, if not loads more joy to your house.

Puppies are yummy!!!

They are indeed yummy.... our ships cook, Selchie, can make it taste just like chicken!

That aside, right now I am thinking it IS a little too soon to get a newbie but it seems to be Karma that this one fell into my life. I told them yes I would take her...

and THEN they tell me her mom is 100 lbs and her dad is 165 lbs.

She's 8 weeks old tomorrow and has feet the size of Buicks! :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Waitin for me son to phone , his girlfriends mum was killed over the weekend :(:(:(:(

I am so very sorry lass...

my support and thoughts to your son and his girlfriend although I know that anything right now is poor comfort.

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Discussing the New Jersey trip with the friends who are going with me. Getting more and more excited about going. I definitely will be dressing as Catwoman since both Adam West and most likely Burt Ward will be there. We're also still thinking of doing the Barnabas Collins and vampire chick for Dark Shadows too. 2 costumes to run around in, Catwoman and then a vampire victim in a peignoir-lol! :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Sitting in my desk chair, with one foot on the floor to try to get the room to stop spinning . . .

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Watched the one episode of Roseanne where they did a tribute to Gilligan's Island. They all play the characters, but then at the end the remaining cast is there playing the Roseanne cast. At the time it was the professor, Mary Ann, Ginger and Gilligan. Awwww.....poor Bob Denver. B) Got a little misty-eyed, but then also laughed too-lol! Good times. :)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg