You in yar garb.

Pirate Petee

Does look warm but also... Well.. Christmas like? And I see you agree. Wearing it in the Christmas parade makes sense.

Do you have a summer outfit too? I think it's humourous when folks have summer and winter garb.

;-)

Charity Ann Rackham

Captain of the Jade Dragon

Admiral of the Rackham Fleet

British Columbia, Canada

FaceBook (Christina Carr AKA Charity Ann Rackham - as well as a Jade Dragon Pirates page)

Myspace (carrhunger is the personal one and Jadedragonpirates is the other)

BCRF page is: http://www.bcrenfest.com

Jade Dragon: http://www.jadedragonpirates.com

May our ships pass peacefully in the night. Note I say nothing of the day.

JDpyracy150.jpg

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Santa 's a nice touch. :)

Tis a right nice fine green coat ye have on there, Bright. Right nice. ::: reaches out for it; desires to take it:::

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 1 month later...

Eye wish Stynky or the Moderator of this thread would sticky this thread to the top.

So we don't have to look for it every time we have a new kit or a Newbie wants to show off their Awesomeness...

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Oderlesseye takes his hat off in a bow to Pink Recluse and her yarrrness !

Great start with ye kit ~

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

We has Brown Recluse in SC shore party in the brush be advise were yea leather's.

Bite Symptoms

The severity of a person's reaction to the bite depends on the amount of venom injected and individual sensitivity to it. Bite effects may be nothing at all, immediate or delayed. Some may not be aware of the bite for 2 to 8 hours, whereas others feel a stinging sensation usually followed by intense pain if there is a severe reaction. A small white blister usually rises at the bite site surrounded by a large congested and swollen area. Within 24 to 36 hours, a systemic reaction may occur with the victim characterized by restlessness, fever, chills, nausea, weakness and joint pain. The affected area enlarges, becomes inflamed and the tissue is hard to the touch. The spider's venom contains an enzyme that destroys cell membranes in the wound area with affected tissue gradually sloughing away, exposing underlying tissues. Within 24 hours, the bite site can erupt into a "volcano lesion" (a hole in the flesh due to damaged, gangrenous tissue).

The open wound may range from the size of an adult's thumbnail to the span of a hand. The sunken, ulcerating sore may heal slowly up to 6 to 8 weeks. Full recovery may take several months and scarring may remain. Plastic surgery and skin grafts are sometimes required.

1250581.jpg

Edited by Bright

wes1761--thank you; I'd love to see your work (you'll have to post it or send me some pictures)!

Edited by PinkRecluseStudios

In these uncharted waters we sail ahead, with our ships full of dreams.

Best wishes for the happiness & health of you and your crew;

may the treasures you find be more precious than gold!

pirate-banner3.jpg

I like it Wes!!

I've always enjoyed piratical maps--very cool:)

Looking forward to seeing your metal work!

Edited by PinkRecluseStudios

In these uncharted waters we sail ahead, with our ships full of dreams.

Best wishes for the happiness & health of you and your crew;

may the treasures you find be more precious than gold!

pirate-banner3.jpg

Mr. Mission is on the recieving end of the latest hammerings......instruments for his surgeons impression.......best to let him explain the actual purpose and use!!!

Spoon casting:

1stspooncasting.jpg

Spatula Mundani:

Medspoon3.jpg

Surgicaltweezer.jpg

Coal tongs:

CoalTongs.jpg

Copper pots, boiler, and gill cup:

Copperware.jpg

Edited by wes1761

If it was raining soup, I'd be stuck outside with a fork.....

Nice work Wes, could you make a lid for a cast iron pot?

Also, nice job on your kit pink!

Not pyratey, but here's my cowgirl Jenny B (Blondiewench) with her new shoot-'em-up rig:

CowgirlJenn001.jpg

CowgirlJenn002.jpg

CowgirlJenn003.jpg

She's gonna be competeing in Cowboy Mounted Action Shooting this year, so I been getting her rigged-up for it. I've always had her support for my hobbies, so it's her turn now!

Bo

Bo....tell me what you want the lid made out of and I need a diameter, should be an easy make...

I am not set up for casting much yet, unless you need bullets or pewter.....

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. I'm not really sure how to convince your wife since my wife loves to go to Faires. She loves the attention that she gets, and the flirting...She gets so much attention that she doesn't even object to my flirting with beautiful young women like the one in this photo. By the way...she's wearing the very first hat that I ever made.

I have never made a hat before, too many other projects and honey-do's lately to get on it too. I have been reading up on it though.....