POTC II - Curse of the Seven Seas!

I thought ye' rogues would get a chuckle out o' this. I'm taking a photoshop class and we were instructed to design a DVD cover. So....

Ta-dum!!! Here ye' are. Me imaginary version of the sequel to POTC! I have the back and the spine yet to do and will post them when they are done. That be me'self or'e there top left in ghost make-up, and that be the Royaliste down thar at the bottom.

POTC2.jpg

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

I don't know that even Jack Sparrow would want t' be messin' with a dead ghost pirate!!!

Just darkened the original up a bit, should look a wee bit better now. Still have some tweaking to do. I'm thinking of trying my hand at turning Saber's photo into one of the decomposing cursed pirates on the back cover!! :P

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Very impressive, indeed, but Jack's spyglass is pointed directly at me bottle of rum!

So if someone asks why yer rum is gone, we know who to point at, aye?

Bloody Birds..

...or may'aps monkeys? B)

Aye! Bloody MONKEYS! The same ones that did naughty things to yer camera! ARRRRR! I'll catch the wee blighter t' be sure if I see'm!

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

looks a bit like the monkey be swallown' the ship.... ye make a good visual match with Jack, put it up on a yahoo PotC site and let em' begn' to speculate it be a promo for the sequel .....(or will ye sail afoul the dread copywrite.....?)