Made up POTC 2 & 3 Rumors

Mr_Scabbs

DANG! he beat me to it! oh, well at least his version will have a budget of more than the cost of soda, pizza, and a photoshop dvd <_< i love thumbwars anyway... ever seen blair thumb? oh, rumors, right... um, all of the stunt doubles have been replaced with potc action figures!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In an extremely surprising move to "Talk Like a Pirate Day", the Walt Disney corporation has decided to "up the auntie" and take it upon themselves by deeming the entire month of September as "Talk Like Johnny Depp Day". Savvy?

"I like nachos. Mermaid nachos."

The Seabeaver - Official Website

Facebook

MySpace

Twitter

banner2.gif

Just dropped from the fighting top.

Norrington sighted - having turned Freebooter. The Commodore turns pirate after learning he is Jacks younger brother separated at a very young age when the Sparrow's family raft is attacked by a crock. (which inadvertently swallows a clock) Being lost for a time in the jungle, the boy is lead to a camp by a panther and a bear, where he is adopted by a wealthy English family. It seems time with an orangutan while in the jungle makes his learning the ropes in the Royal Navy a breeze.

3 ... 4 maybe?

Wait! This just in!

Michael Jackson sought for role as Singapore pitate who crews ship with orphans and "lost childern". Reportedly stated great humanitarian role and way to thank kids around the world for support in recent legal battles.

*and might I add ... EEEUAHH!*

*************** New Flash ***************

POTC 4, the X rated version of the famous pirate films will have a closing scene of Capt. Jack Sparrow getting a haircut and a shave!

(although we won't say where) :ph34r:

Jack II

:blink:

Due to several unfortunate accidents involving actual "seasickness" from the first Pirates of the Caribbean film, IMAX theaters will be providing umbrellas to all landlubbers during the open ocean scenes for the next two POTC films.

"I like nachos. Mermaid nachos."

The Seabeaver - Official Website

Facebook

MySpace

Twitter

banner2.gif