Made up POTC 2 & 3 Rumors

Mr_Scabbs

Disney plans to release 27 more Pirates of the Caribbean features that are straight-to-video.

Actually, this one could be true ...

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

Those who live by the sword, get shot instead.

captainjackisback.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

POTC II and III are now to become prequels. The first one will leave a lot of holes that will be tied up in the last when Barbossa reveals he's Will's father. :lol:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

• 2 weeks later...
I can see it now, Barbossa standing Vader-esque with his hand extended towards Will as young Turner clings to the mizzen mast : " Will, I am your fah-thah ! ".

"NOOOOoooo ... it's not POSSible ..."

(drops off of mast and towards the sea, only to be rescued by Elizabeth and Jack in the Millenium Dauntless)

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

captainjackisback.jpg

Jack inadvertantly gets himself betrothed to a deceased Tortuga wench ...

(and if you get this one, you HAVE been paying attention to Johnny's career ... :lol: )

~ John Masefield

captainjackisback.jpg

(and if you get this one, you HAVE been paying attention to Johnny's career ...  :lol:   )

I dont get it.

*sheepish grin* Well, it was just ... after someone referenced "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," I HAD to do a made-up rumor mentioning The Corpse Bride, which is a Tim Burton movie that will be out in September, and which Johnny lent his voice to the main character for. It looks to be like "The Nightmare Before Christmas," except way cooler (if anything CAN be way cooler than TNBC), and I can't wait. I am MUCH more excited for this film than CATCF ...

That's what I was referrin' to, anyway.

~ John Masefield

captainjackisback.jpg

(and if you get this one, you HAVE been paying attention to Johnny's career ...  :P   )

I dont get it.

*sheepish grin* Well, it was just ... after someone referenced "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," I HAD to do a made-up rumor mentioning The Corpse Bride, which is a Tim Burton movie that will be out in September, and which Johnny lent his voice to the main character for. It looks to be like "The Nightmare Before Christmas," except way cooler (if anything CAN be way cooler than TNBC), and I can't wait. I am MUCH more excited for this film than CATCF ...

That's what I was referrin' to, anyway.

:lol: this is way too cool, and the first that i heard of it. i can't wait either! i love tim burton's work! ;)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

well, charlie and the chocolate factory is tim burton too, i mean, just look at some of the pictures... i even saw one of the room with the waterfall, and there's a rock that looks like the curly hill from tnbc. any way, on with the (fake) rumors! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Captain Jack is given a love interest: the giant squid.

~ John Masefield

captainjackisback.jpg

ugh, men. anyway, to take advantage of tropical storm dennis, potc 2 will have a significant amount of storm scenes, yet maintain the budget that the disney company gave them ($50) under the new rule that every sequel made to a movie must have a budget equal to 1/100000 of the original movies overall cost.

ugh, men. anyway, to take advantage of tropical storm dennis, potc 2 will have a significant amount of storm scenes, yet maintain the budget that the disney company gave them ($50) under the new rule that every sequel made to a movie must have a budget equal to 1/100000 of the original movies overall cost.

I see you share my bitterness over Disney's direct-to-video sequels ... :lol:

~ John Masefield

captainjackisback.jpg

Rumor has it that Michael Eisner will make a cameo appearence in the stockade. Townspeople will pelt em' with rocks for systematically screwing up Disney's ability to produce good films. ( POTC bein the exception, o course )

somewhere on that site is the list of eisner quotes... only one on there. i would suggest looking at it, the site is great for a bored person. wonder why they hate disney so much. maybe a disgruntled ex-castmember? they must have connections, cuz they knew about the movie cars before anyone else did...

Here's a new one.

PTC 4 is confirmed and it will be an 18 over version only

All keymembers are said to make up and become one mega crew and to celebrate they've gone to an Arabic place where they are to enjoy the "pleasures" of belly dancers and more..

Names for some of the key dancers have not been confirmed yet but there rumours say Pamela Andersen is to play a pretty dancer who will have love scenes with both Jack Sparrow played by Johnny Depp and Barbossa played by Geoffrey Rush....

hero.jpg

alright, heres the deal... im making stupid spoofs of different movies. i was going to do the spy one first, but you guys are just too good at this... how about i use some of your ideas, make the movie, and post a link to it once its done? i need your permission to use the ideas of course, and come up with more! these are gold!