Beat to Quarters....

the Royaliste

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) I thought he was teasing... Quartermaster?!!! ...Or perhaps he's had too much rum... but he's apparently quite serious!!! Regardless, I'm honored from the feathers on me head to the soles of me boots Captain! I'll put me best foot forward and hope I don't tumble right down the companionway!! B)

Yeah... gotta gather up some gooooooooooooood paper work for this weekend!! :)

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

With the newly revised time schedule.....

I AM THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  B)   ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Woohoo, Quill!

Sink one for me, will ye? I'll be in the city on Friday wishin' my schedule would revise itself.....

I might 'ave some old bills floatin' around 'ere..

The weekend has been pried free an' clear, however....

B)

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Darkmalkin's carryin' the distance record so far, 1700 each way, but she ain't snivelin' a bit....
And it was worth every mile of it! Friday's plans almost make me wanna jump in the old blue land shark and head out....(even I wouldn't make it in time, tho.) I could send ye that overpriced rag of a college diploma that I'll be payin the student loans on till I'm 74. (Happy birthday, me!) :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

The Pyromaniac Pirate

Aye Royaliste!!!

Blast it all ta Hell!!!! I'll be out there from the 24th to the 29th! BUT... my work schedule has me workin Saturday, with Sunday free... Bloody hell... Maybe even Monday too.... not that it does any good...

Well, we'll see ya at least....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org