Beat to Quarters....

the Royaliste

:) Well, the powder's dry, the guns are clean, we've called the press, now, any stragglers wantin' in on the photo op of the year needs to strap on them cutlasses and be on deck at ten a.m. Friday for the Californian, Hawaiin Chieftain, and of course,yours truely, the Royaliste,swapping broadsides under the Golden Gate Bridge......touch powder,Mr. Quiri... :ph34r:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drat it all! I shall have to miss this..and the thing next weekend. It's PITIFUL I tell you...

I'm going to make up for this eventually. Sometime. Though how I have no clue...it doesn't seem like it's nearly September already. Where is the year going? :(

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

:) Dunno 'bout alla that, but the sailin' season's shot in the arse in another 45-60 days.....not long, kids, then cold rainy days at sea....

*big ol' crocodile tears.....*

The ocean is still twenty away.

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

If I were that close... I'd be on The Royaliste already.

The chance to sail with a REAL pirate on a REAL pirate ship? A bona fide Pirate? Not a pretend pirate... mind you.

And those of you who are so close are passing up an opportunity LIKE THAT?

???

:(

Previous arrangements due to work and such. :( Believe me, If there was any way I could pry my way OUT of my current situation, I would.

This ain't passin'. This is the irons of life on m'poor wee anklets.

Now...rumor HAS it when I go up to Seattle next week that certain pretty ladies may be in town...

*cough*LadyWashington*cough*

I have yet to hear full confirmation that I will be able to see them, however.....

*shifty eyes*

:) Although I love the Lady and her crew, skipping the Royaliste in her own back yard, and proclaiming a visit to the Lady on the Royaliste thread aint exactly proper respect due a sailng vessel...rather an insult :( ..and she aint even a real pirate ship, state sponsored and all.....Why, come to think of it, she's the Kings Navy!..loading portside batteries.... :)

:) Although I love the Lady and her crew, skipping the Royaliste in her own back yard, and proclaiming a visit to the Lady on the Royaliste thread aint exactly proper  respect due a sailng vessel...rather an insult :( ..and she aint even a real pirate ship, state sponsored and all.....

But I only found out she was in my backyard YESTERDAY! :(

Thus, no way to pry off the irons of my work commitments for tomorrow, OR next weekend...seeing the bird to Seattle's already been booked an' all....

Now, if ye wanna help me tie time and space into neat little pretzels an make it to where I can be in two different states at once, I'd be mighty grateful. Otherwise, I'm in a great deal of a predicament, and I shall simply have to find a way to make amends to the good Captain in my backyard and his beloved vessel in a very short amount of time.

Like...rum. Or Ojai. Or...something.

....I'm not going to be forgiven for this am I luv? Sweet cookies, I didn't even know my presence was going to be so missed! :(

:) ......edited................. :(

Ah, but too late, I already saw it!

'Course, I can't see a pirate ship in my backyard, so that doesn't speak much for my good eyes...

*weeping pathetically*

*swearing with rampant vulgarity*

If it were not for the fact that I'm already abandoning my class full of beginning students for 4 days I would be there!!! But I have sent out a notice to everyone on my pirate email list that you are looking for pirates and will connect any responses to you straight away Cap'n!!

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Gads, I wish I could. Just can't leave my students very long or they start dropping out of our program and if my enrollment and income drop... the school will shut my department down. I've managed to do the impossible with it so far and don't dare take too many days off.

*wrings hands in frustration*

I'm working on sending Saber on his own though.... keep yer fingers crossed!!

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

:) forgot ye were a newbie an' all, lass...Me humble appologies(bows, slow match still lit)... :(

Aye, luv, a touch green, and not just because of my humble clothing either... something that I'm hoping time and experience will fix.

:(

:( Well Cap'n I wishes thee fair winds an good huntin , I expects to hear a good yarn or two come outa this weekends fray just remember to keeps yer powder dry an don't let em catch ye knapping . :(

What do ye do when the interesting weather starts ? Do ye haul her out for the winter ?

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

:D Hurrah!! What a 'bang' up day on the Bay...my personal best in five years..Fine weather, and three Tallships battling away from outside the Gate, all the way to San Francisco City front...Awesome,I tell ye! I sent some pictures to 'Quill, and mebbe she'll get 'em up... :D A round for the crews of the Californian, Hawaiian Chieftain, and the Royaliste, for a truely fine experience....under the Black Flag.. :D