Beat to Quarters....

the Royaliste

:D Crow, naw, we only haul for new bottom paint and repairs, a couple of days, and sail all winter, except when raining..will most likely drop my tops'l and main course yards to the dock, and sail fore and aft rigged, 1812 style, 'cepting nice days or pirate events, then four hours later, they're on again.... :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN! those are beautiful! looks like the epitome of piratical fun.

AAAARRRRRRRRR!!!

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

:ph34r: And for the nautical buffs out there :) yes, I am flying the Jolly Roger OVER the U.S. ensign,yes, I am a pirate, and yes, I am amazed that we weren't boarded over it. For political correctness, your ensign should be flown above any other pennants on your mizzen gaff... :ph34r: ..I hear cannon fire..where's the powder??

• 2 weeks later...

With the newly revised time schedule.....

I AM THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Now lemme see if I've got all o' them names straight in me haid.. we be a-puttin' holes in the

"Privateer SYNX",

Rakin' the stern o' the

"Hawaiian GRIEFtain",

and takin' out the riggin' o the

"KUAI BABY"

Did I git all o' them names straight an' what we be a-doin' thar Cap'n?!!! :huh:

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

I knew me piratical college degree would come in handy fer sumpthin other than cannon wadding!!!

ARRRRRRRRRR!!! Now thar be a fine thought a-flashin' o-cross me brain!!

I'll bet we could come up with all kinds o' documentation worthy o' being shot out of a cannon- Like me divorce agreement, the refinance that Dytech bailed out of and the PG&E bill!

:huh:

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com