Lee Island Pirate Days

Kalum

Just wonderin' who was makin' the voyage down Florida's left coast fer this one on April 22-24...myself, Shaelyn and a few others we've scrounged up will makin it.

Many of The Pyrates of the Coast crewe will be there, including myself, Diosa, OryginalCinn, Paisley, YoHo and Rotgut. We'll be hanging with Capt. Finbar and the crewe of The Wolf...

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

hurricane Posted on Mar 13 2005, 05:42 PM

Many of The Pyrates of the Coast crewe will be there, including myself, Diosa, OryginalCinn, Paisley, YoHo and Rotgut. We'll be hanging with Capt. Finbar and the crewe of The Wolf...

-- Hurricane 

guess i'll be there...*wink....thanks for volunteerin me capt lol

yoho will be lucky if he's still alive...report cards this week!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

guess i'll be there...*wink....thanks for volunteerin me capt lol

yoho will be lucky if he's still alive...report cards this week!

Be easy on 'im, Paisley. Remember when you brought home a less than honorable report card!!!! As fer me self.......I was perfect :lol: ( and if you beleive that, I have some land in the middle of Mt St Helens fer ya to buy)

Animal

:lol:

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Animal Posted on Mar 15 2005, 11:19 PM

Be easy on 'im, Paisley. Remember when you brought home a less than honorable report card!!!! As fer me self.......I was perfect  ( and if you beleive that, I have some land in the middle of Mt St Helens fer ya to buy)

do as i say...lol....not as i do...unless you are being a pirate B)

capt...so we are hanging out with finbar eh???? sweet!

think he cut his toenails yet? :D

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

It just wouldn't be the same if'n he did.

By the way, Captain's grades were crap until high school when he figured out the game and pulled honors. There's hope for the lad. Just look at Animal... On second thought... :)

-- Captain

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

• 2 weeks later...

What are the rules for garb at this faire? Can patrons go in garb... me and my crewe plan ta make the 4 hour trip...

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

We're going to be in full regalia. Wouldn't be much point otherwise. Just let them try to stop us at the gate. We'll chop 'em to pieces and boil their bones for lunch...

Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

• 2 weeks later...

Ahoy all ye Scallywags what are goin ta the Le Island Festival!!!

Ye can expect ta be seein Cap'n Pern and Mr Steele thar!!!! We be the Master Gunners aboard the Meka II under the able command of Captain Horatio Sindbad. Let the Wolf be warned thar will be cannon's a blazin in the water's of Ft. Myers.

We just recently lost a battle to the USCG Eagle in Beaufort NC. So we be lookin fer other prey ta win back our respect!!!

We look forward ta seein everyone thar.

And don't forget the Hampton Blackbeard Festival in Hampton VA June 3,4,5

Ahoy Thar'

Easy on them Cap'n...... there maybe good crew members there after they be swimmin' in the sea................ooops I mean ifin' we end up swimming in the sea and besides I've had the pleasure of sailing abroad with the good Captain Finbar in the Grand Caymans when we greeted his Royal Heiness Prine Edward there to declare the quincentenial what a grand time we had saluting his Royal Majesty ......Commander Deth Seth was still on board then rumor has it he and canny lass are making way in the Bahama islands with another good cap'n...................forgive my Cap'n Pern he's still upset that the USCG took us by storm and made us look small heheheh look forward to meeting all ye in Ft Meyers

please keep in touch or introduce yourselves if we cross path's and fair winds to ye all

Mr. Steele

Master at Arms

Blackbeards-crew /Meka II

Hampton Va. /Beaufort NC.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahoy thar Cap'n Pern and Mister Steele....Twas good meetin up wit ya howe're

briefly at the Lee County Faire I was on the Wolf and we kicked your ****

Seriously...kind of a rough lil harbor to maneuver in wasn't it? The crew was really workin hard to keep up with the winds and currents, AND shoot the cannons at yer bloody butts...

Maggie

I had an excellent time, I wish I knew more pirates here before I went so I could have talk to you in person. Most likely I was standing right next to you or saw you. I did meet Ms.Maggie, she took a lot pictures which I hope she will post. Ms.Maggie pleasure seeing you and look forward to talking with you again. The crew of the Wolf was excellent, three cheers for Cpt.Finbar. I will be there next year, can not wait to happens again.

Jerry

:wub:

Aye...was an amazin' time. Even though we had t' leave 'bout half way through th' day on Saturday everything else was more than we hoped. From the sunset cruise to the bar crawl to the festival the next day.

It's hit our "Must Attend Event" list for sure! :D:D:D

Oh and who knows Jerry...ya might 'ave been standin' right next t' me and Shaelyn and not e'en known it :wub:

as I fear I have lost the moment.

that's not all you've lost maggie....lol

how did the pic turn out????

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Hey hey now.... Paisley...THAT was a LOOOOONNNNG time ago. You didn't even know me then...It was sssoooolong ago I don't even remember what it was that I lost or if I should miss it!!!

Maggie

Pirates + sunshine +sailing + Nikon = Fabulous photos (of course)

Aye, and what would captain Mad "I" be lookin like....oh and i suppose that would be you...Welll sad to say that doesn't really help me pick you out of the line up ,,,er pictures here.

" Mad" Maggie

Maggie, I look like Cpt.Mad Eye !? :o Maggie please post your pictures soon. Thanks

just Jerry

I 'ope not...I think I'm the only one that looks like me. At least I think I am...I hope I am... :o

Btw...anybody hear about something going on in Clearwater in June? I've heard a few rumors going about.

Wait ...now i really am confused..did you or did you not say you looked like captain Mad Eye??

There is a weekend event at Johns Pass, St Pete Beach, June 10th-12th I believe...www.johnspass/special events (I think is the website)