Lee Island Pirate Days

Kalum

Good day Fine People

Mr. Steele here first beggin forgivness for not responding to some post's to all that was in Ft Meyers The Cap'n and I had a Grande time shooting at The wolf and the fine scurvy crew it had board lolol sometimes hard to keep up with the Meka II when you have 6 cannons to avoid but we had a grande time and look forward to battling again..........miss maggie my humblest apology for I too have misplaced your beauty and would love to see some of your pics from the event to refresh me rum soaked visions of what Ive forgotten and to all ye' other mates we wish you all well and please dont forget us in Hampton Va June 3,4,5, for the Blackbeard Festival

Mr. Steele

Master at Arms Blackbeards Crew - Hampton VA.

Master Gunner Meka II - Beaufort NC.

• 2 weeks later...

maggie...wanna hook up again to go to johns pass???

wouldnt be the same without going with ya lol

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Of course Paisley...You can help me protect my camera from the Super Soakers...way more

dangerous to me than black powder!!

snicker...think i was more of a danger...the way i kept backing up into you/the camera lens

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

there may have been just a hint of a smidgeon of a tad of facetiousness in my remark...However I am deathly frightened of the thought of supersoakers and my poor water vulnerable Nikon...with all the :huh: lens scratches from Paisleys dagger.

meltingggg :huh: \

Maggie