How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been getting abnormal pap tests and I don't know why. It started back in December of 2004. I went again this past January and they told me my results are again abnormal. I have to go, again, for the colposcopy and find out what the hell is going on. I of course am a bit scared and upset too. :(

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Thank ye Lady B. *hugs* I had found out my mom had this happen to her not too long after my sister was born. They had discovered it was displacia which could have become cervical cancer. Luckily it was caught in time and taken care of. It still scares me a little. The last time I had the colposcopy it came back negative. Ugh, sometimes being a woman sucks!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

So many mates not feelin' well. I be sending lotsa love and healing energy with this image. Feel better, me hearties.

sunset_small.jpg

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

I've been enjoying a fruity little wine from Iowa called "Barn Dance Red". I can't complain about it at all. Good, as red table wines go. And I'm happily drunk, which makes everything nice. :)

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

B) Oooh, Mad Matt... ya visited th' wineries of the Amanas, didn't ya? B):P:huh: Mate... I tell ya... even walkin'... YER IN TROUBLE!

An'... Barbossa's statement rings true there... "try th' wine"!

Do let us know when you return to th' not so tropical waters o' Iowa.

:D

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I just want to thank this entire family of friends and enemies for making the reality of life as real as this cyber sea of sails and cannons. Grammercy I actually feel the best I have in three months. God bless that old and long gone ball and chain.

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

Arthur... you are most welcome. Aye. We all be human. Tis good to know that people are on th' same level as ye... sometimes better, sometimes worse... but all in all... the Pub has it's healing powers and properties.

:P

I can't stop this damn coughing! I have those annoying tickles that causes me to cough. I've tried cough drops and the like and it's all temporary. 2 kinds of sickies have been going around, the stomach flu and then just the regular cold and flu symptoms. Well, Saturday was the stomach flu one. Found out it hit a few others after I went home sick. Now I have the fun sore throat and coughing. Ugh, it'll be fun trying to sleep tonight! :o

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

2 kinds of sickies have been going around

Guess that's one good thing about being home bound. Thank goodness for the pub, i'ts been keeping me from madness ...well further madness.

Hope you feel better in the morning Christine.

Hopin' that sickness clears up soon, Christine. Tis a hell of a thing to be havin'. :: Gives her some more medicinal rum tonic::

An' to ye, Silkie as well. :: Hands her the medicinal rum tonic:: Hope ya start feelin' better soon, too.

I... well, eventually I'll get t' feelin' better. Still debatin' on whether I'll be able to make it to classes t'day. :o I'm missin' th' horses desperately. But th' pain in my chest an' all.. it be hurtin' as though I just took a cannonball square in th' middle of it. :o :: Gives self a mug of medicinal rum tonic::

I'm startin' to ponder ways of how t' feel better... creatin' mental images in m' twisted head. ........................................ ::Purrs:: Aaayyyeeeee... that'll just about do it... :o

:o

I'm feeling gloriously well! It is a bright spring-like day and my spirit is certainly lifted. Faire season is near and soon I will be enjoying the company of my faire friends nearly every weekend for the next 8 months! Huzzah :o

Rock on, Rummy!

Aye, bright attitude there. Indeed lots to be hoping for. I'm a couple months away from the re-enacting season. I'm feelin' the cabin fever an' so very much eager to see everyone. The re-enactments are my therapy as well as my vacation. Vacation from everything. Not a care in th' world!

And of course... spring just bein' around the corner... that helps quite a bit, doesn't it?

:o

8 months?! I could only dream of that! We're going to 3 faires this year; Minnesota, South Dakota, and Alabama. At least it spreads our season from June to October. :)

8 months?! I could only dream of that! We're going to 3 faires this year; Minnesota, South Dakota, and Alabama. At least it spreads our season from June to October. :)

my friend you would rather go to alabama then go to las vegas in october?

bad move mate really bad move there!

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

my friend you would rather go to alabama then go to las vegas in october?

bad move mate really bad move there!

Too late, chum! I moved from there 17 years ago! I've got family there, not to mention a Mum with Alzheimer's, that I really need visit. A plus is that she and the other residents will get a kick out of seeing us in pyrate garb. They're planning an entire pyrate film festival prior to our arrival. I'm supplying the better flicks, so they've got incentive to play them. :)

Really, we'd love to tear up Lost Wages with the rest of you. I just don't know how much longer me Mum will be around, yeah? :)

We'll be there all day Saturday in downtown Florence, though I'm certain they're not a bit ready for me and the wifey, much less yourself joining us! What a hell of a party that would be! :lol: With any luck, we'll get the locals to buy Janelle's most excellent garb. :) :lol: