Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Looks up, giggles, but grabs his hand instead, smiles.*I read yer response.

I want to go back to the way things were yesterday, would ye be so obliged? I could use the company.. :rolleyes:

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

*gets up, with a sly smile and leads PPhil out, by the hand!* :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

ooooooooooooooo i love arbor mist! you sharing? :lol:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Oh my what a pretty boat, SHIP!

this is my first time gracin the steps of the TS...pray tell is there any food

Ive yet to eat for a fortnight...

My apologies I must have been drunk when I first wrote that....

Ta-dah!

lobster.jpg

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

*Wide eyed and famished, looks at the scrumptious dish William has laid before all*Ah, William, ye know well how to tempt a starving woman's palette!

M' would love to have some o' that! :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

*Wide eyed and famished, looks at the scrumptious dish William has laid before all*Ah, William, ye know well how to tempt a starving woman's palette!

M' would love to have some o' that! :lol:

Here's a plate. Help yourself to as much as you like.

04.jpg

More rum!

*Sets the plate on the counter, by the scullery station and promptly leaves, without a word*

Hetha12.jpg

*crouches outside, by a tree, and allows, nay fights the oncoming seizure, pouring like gasoline through my veins.Shaking uncontrollably, having not eaten, I must find my medication, and some food and qu..quickly!*

Hetha12.jpg

*crouches outside, by a tree, and allows, nay fights the oncoming seizure, pouring like gasoline through my veins.Shaking uncontrollably, having not eaten, I must find my medication, and some food and qu..quickly!*

(snaps his fingers. A team of four sturdy litter bearers arrive with a covered litter)

Take this woman wherever she needs to go and be quick about it!

*Back much later from the medics station, and having my bloodwork taken into ledger,I sit down gingerly, exhausted* Thank ye, William..don' know wot

m' would hev done, had ye not come along in time... :o

Have ye still, some o' thet fine lobster? It smells delicious still... :o

And some water, this time...M' be plum exhausted...

Hetha12.jpg

And some water, this time...M' be plum exhausted

(Ciaran walks over to Hetha and pulls out an exotic bottle filled with clear liquid)

Here, m'Lady. Drink this. It will calm ye and center ye. Y'er doing too much. Ye need to rest.

(hands her the bottle)

This be pure water from an iceberg I encountered recently near Newfoundland. I let it melt down and it is the purest tonic I have. It'll quench yer thirst.

Now remember to breathe, nice long slow breaths. Ye must learn to rest more, m'Lady.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

William, Good Sir. Would ye be havin' any of that dark chocolate left from yesterday? If so, I'd love a piece of it and a nice glass of red wine. (places Crowns on bar) Merci beaucoup, mon ami.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp