Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Steps in cautiously* William, I might also need a stiff drink! :huh: Not real happy right now! Mind ye, only after the Mercenary....

If I have done anything to upset or offend, I am sorry.

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

A keg of Guiness fer me, William! :huh:

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

Here, take this Spanish silver. And should Christine and Phil end up mud wrestling over there at the The Dragon & Tiger Den, as I'm sure they will, please put a small wager on Christine and keep the rest for yourself.

Well, I never!

Well, ok, I did once...

...and it were fierce fun!!! :huh:

Wrestlers CAN be sinners, but losers CAN be winners...

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

As far as the pistols, I could loan ye one, mind ye, not my favorite, but 'ere, try this one instead*Hands him one, lightweight, yet effective, multiple shot, one for emergencies.

Arrr, thank ye Hetha. (examines pistol)

Yes, this will do just fine.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Congratulations, Hetha, on becoming Ship's Master and fer opening the Dragon and Tiger's Den. I shall drop by soon! But for now, I must be bidding me leave. I've a little business to take care of fer William (Ciaran pats the pistol Hetha loaned him). I shant be long.

(Ciaran exits and walks out the TK, out of the Pub, and down the street toward the bank)

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

B) a toast to the newest ship's master. aye - checked out your new establishment! nice job you've done with too. be right over. again, congrats! B)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Thank ye everyone! B)B)B)

Hetha12.jpg

whoaaaa there. Settle down. Take a seat and tell me what's going on.

I'll get you a pint.

Hell! Get me a gallon!!

My life is in crisis (albeit, some petty crisis.) I'm trying to get some gear for this fancy do I'm going to and I'm having impossible luck finding everything I need, and it's all going to fail! slurps back some of the kindly provided libations

All my work has me running 15 hour days, which I only get paid for maybe five hours! another shot

. . . and then I get a message from a lad I care very deeply about and he's having alot of problems right now, and THERE'S JACK-SHIT I can do about it! chugs back the remainder of the gallon in one go

looks at empty pitcherGot any more? :rolleyes:

Congratulations, Hetha, on becoming Ship's Master and fer opening the Dragon and Tiger's Den.  I shall drop by soon!  But for now, I must be bidding me leave.  I've a little business to take care of fer William (Ciaran pats the pistol Hetha loaned him).  I shant be long.

(Ciaran exits and walks out the TK, out of the Pub, and down the street toward the bank)

I heard that somebody went into the bank recently and shot a loan supervisor! Tsk! Tsk! Ohhhh...look. I think you dropped this bag of heavy gold coins sir!

(in a low whisper)

psst. thanks mate.

Another pitcher for every table! More rum!

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

**Walking silently behind William, stops to trace his jawline with one finger then draws back.**

Lovely work of notes entertwining then releasing, sailor. Music soothes the savage beast...Or so they say.**Feral smile**Do continue, William.

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Music soothes the savage beast...Or so they say.

:P aye, but does ye be a-knowing that iriginally that line was 'music doth have charms that soothe the savage breast'? :lol:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

I heard that somebody went into the bank recently and shot a loan supervisor! Tsk! Tsk! Ohhhh...look. I think you dropped this bag of heavy gold coins sir! (in a low whisper)psst. thanks mate.

(nods to William) Don't mention it, matey. Let's just call it karmic justice. I need to, shall we say, balance the account and make a withdrawal.

As for the loan shark, I mean supervisor, he's now doing some accounting down at Davy Jones Locker.

William, I'll have a shot of vodka, Good Sir.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

*Stumbles in rather awkwardly, after spending several hours hours in most, skilled, masterful, capable hands, I find a stool on which to sit*William, I need something to clear the head. I have a tourney tomorrow, and need to prepare! *Let's out a breathless sigh of relief*

Hetha12.jpg

pours Hetha a glass from her pitcher come and join me! I shan't be quite such gloomy company, for things are looking up!

. . . I just found some 'garb' for me shin-dig! :D . . . now I just have to worry about what if the company defrauds me on my credit card. . . :rolleyes:

. . . and about the lad . . . :rolleyes:

SO! Hetha! Tell me all about this tourney! Any particular field? I love a good tourney - sometimes even compete myself! Well, that is if you count mud wrestling a tourney?

(Sorry I took so long in responding, husband spoke to someone new in India, very interesting!!) Nice garb! and thanks fer the pitcher and fine company!:)

I shall be glad to join thee! ..Just been defrauded myself..grrr...i understand..

As far asthe tourney, just wanted to bring people in, and give them something to look forward to...games and such, to entertain.. :rolleyes:

Hetha12.jpg

*Walks in- much later,without a word, pulls up a stool, looking slightly sweaty, from the morning jaunt. Orders Ray to serve some dram. Receives it gratefully, and wonders how the heck can I close a can of worms i just opened! Take the dram and downs it quickly, motioning for another, and another, and yet another! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Lightly bounces forehead on the bar, not expecting any sympathy, comfort or empathy! "I am so stupid!" I keep repeating to myself, while banging my head!*

Hetha12.jpg

*Hands him some dram* Sure..*goes back to pummeling forehead..*

Hetha12.jpg