Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having grabbed a mini cap gun looking thing from the hoard, I point it in the air...CRACK...a rain of confettii and bright streamers shoot out, and float gently onto William's head.

Kewl! :lol:

Then I notice it has two more rounds left in the litttle plastic cartridge. Ahhhmmm, who's next?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Moira, better known amongst her friends as Mab, sticks her head through the door just in time to overhear William bellow,"PIRATES!"

She looks around, braids swinging,"Where?!"

And then ducks back out the door as Ransom brandishes a small pop-gun in her general direction.

Avast, ye scurvy dog!

Miss Ashcombe wends her way through the candy pillagers and barely ducks a volley of confetti from Ransoms solo boarding party. She puts an elbow on Maeves shoulder and peers in the extra bag of Pinata loot, selecting a deep blue Mardigras necklace and some candy corn. "Well now they look like they're enjoin theirselves aye?" Maeve opens her mouth to reply but is drowned out by William's shout of "Pirates! "They look at each other and laugh. "Thanks for the candy Maeve"

psst" Don't tell my dentist.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Smiling, Maeve steps over to the musicians and interrupts them to ask if they could play something appropriate for her dance.

Stepping atop the table, Maeve loudly announces that she will dance for candy as tips and begins dancing with relish...

MaeveBanner_justbarber.jpg

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

- Maria Robinson

Huzzah for Maeve....

CRACK

More confettii and streamers....over my own head this time.

Hmmmm, one round left.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

OOh! Miss Ashcombe fetches up those little finger cymbals and dances around the table calling for Maeve to be showered with candy.

Silkie plunges her hand into the paper hat that she has filled grabs a few pieces of candy and tosses them at Maeve. An "Atomic Fireball" hits the lass square between the shoulder blades. When Maeve turns to see from whence it came Silkie is digging through the hat looking for a marshmallow.

All sugared up and smiling Jenny accepts Maeve's offer and joins her in dancing on the table. She waves the little cymbals about "ting! ting!" candy comes from everywhere... suddenly a piece lands right down Maeves top and she laughs even harder,,

Oh boy TWO dancers....Laughs as Silkie goes digging through her hat then tosses some smarties and tootsie rolls..."Heck with this I wanna dance!"

Climbs atop another table and begins to dance as well...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Jenny leans back a little too far and is about to tumble..she wayes her arms frantically. "Maeeve! woah!" she teeters on the edge

They are caught in a bevy of arms and candy sticky hands and propelled into continuing the dance on the Kate's wrapper strewn floor. Syren soon joins them and the trio gets the whole tavern dancing. Pulling strays ..and cupcakes..into the circle as they go.

I'm clapping my hands and twirling around the tables when....ooomph....I get Red Cat's knee in my tummy as she falls off the table. Half catching, half falling with her, the little cap pistol goes off...

CRACK

Confettii and streamers fly all over Syren as Red Cat scrambles to her feet. Catching my breath, I jump back up as well, and the dancing continues — candy and cupcakes flying.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Sweets, streamers, a cupcake, and riotous noise come spilling out the door, to where Mab is sitting on the porch swinging her legs. She picks up the cupcake, inspects it closely, brushes it off and eats it in three huge bites.

Licking frosting off her fingers, she finally hops up and saunters through the door just in time to witness the three dancers go flailing to the ground in a tangled mess of pirate arms, legs, ruffles and frills.

:lol:

Avast, ye scurvy dog!

Aye..Im still waiting for tamales, enchalidas, Fajita's and margarita's...*pets the colorful streamers she was shot with* Continues dancing about...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Finally running out of steam myself, I flop down in a chair, feeling pretty hungry.

"Tamales? Enchalidas? Tostadas? Maybe with a pitcher of Sangria?"

RAKEHELL-1.jpg