Tsunami Kate

William Brand

Capn' Brand! Tis Capn' Lass-ters birten day, we needs t'ave a celebration t' match none otter! ....save yers sha.

Miss Ashcombe ...yer slackin in yer duties ere add'poob! Wot er ya waitin fer lass?! Let us start wit a fine brunch, a feast fer dinner, n'nil let d'drinks end until well inta d'night!

Now Capin' Lass-ter, come ya n'sit ad d'head o'd'table lad! Tis a grand day fer all ya coll friend!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye!

Thankee Lass...

*Walks over and sits at the head of the grande table in the Kate. *

William... I'll have a dram o' yer finest... Aye, th' goode stuff, th' really goode stuff...

Come on in, one an' all!

Slainte!!!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

How about a Birthday Cake to go with that nice vintage port?

chocolate-birthday-cake.jpg

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Silkie wonders if Miss Ashcombe has things cooking at the Kate..as is tradition on crew birthdays

"Eh?..."

pirate-1.jpg

She 's been working on the centerpiece " Aye T'is all in hand"

pirates_5.jpg

There be an extra pirate ship cake fit fer a cap'n an many crew..mind th Kraken now..

pirate_cake_octopus-1.jpg

"Ehrm...summa th' locals be on th' way.."

pirates_dance.jpgTh' servin wenches be fillin up yer gifteesImage33.gif

"an we've just stamped Shamrocks on all th pints!"

pints.jpg

She pauses wiping icing an foam on her apron an toasts th Cap'n O' The Heron

A verry Happy Birthday SAh!! :lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

On with the Party hat piratehat.jpgand Miss Ashcombe sets out the buffet

buffet.jpg6611-1.jpg

More dinks are poured

wine.jpgTanqueray.jpg

Syren..just for you

cherry_martini_summer_-drink-1-1.jpg

Lovely...

What a wonderful spread!

Keep th' drinks flowin' an' the food comin' from th' kitchen!

We'll keep th' party goin' til William's Natal day!!!

Arrrr!!! B)

Slainte!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

Gracious! William, please send your men down to the cellar for our stores are plenty..looks like we'll need em

tokaj2.jpg

Miss Ashcombe hurries back from the kitchen with the key on a lanyard and hands it to the Captain..

Tables are set with food an plunder

feast.jpg

The hearth is full of fare from land and sea

10184.jpgz.jpg

A gasp is heard 'round the Kate at such a thought..

"Rum boat it is then Sah, as long as theres drink a plenty" Jenny tucks the key away in a safe place and hands the Captain a tankard with a smile.

pubtankard.jpgShe pauses and tucks a stray lock behind her ear..

"There'll be fireworks later along the shore..oh and the musicians have arrived..where would you like them?"

xmas_georgian-1.jpg

Ahhhhrrrrrr!!!

'Nother pinata, eh?

Give it here, I'll hang it just so...

Don't ye start yer swingin' til I's clear away!!!

:rolleyes:

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Oooh, Yeah, another Pinata. I love Pinata's.

Hmm, in Celebration of me dear Captain's Birthday, mayhaps I have a Drambuie on the rocks?

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Miss Ashcombe directs the rowdy lot to the bar nearby and offers Silkie the stick, "Ladies first..then you may pass it as you choose"

I'm off to make sure the cupcakes are coming soon. All that fun makes for hungry pirates.

Silkie allows herself to be blindfolded and spun around. Trusting the pirates that were aiding in the effort...

"Wait a minuet! Trusting the pirates that blindfolded her?! What am I thinking?! then again, I am the one with the big stick." Silkie lifts the stick high above her head then as if "samuri party goer" (Old SNL fans will know what I mean) she swings the stick missing the pinata because the blasted stick slammed into a ceiling beam! "OUCH" she shrugs both shoulders several times trying to ease the pain of the force. "Blast." Again she is lifted the stick but held it at a shorter length. the others pointed her at the pinata once again. She swings ....she misses! Again, she is up at bat ...she swings ...aaaaaaaaaaaaand she hits but the lil paper ship is barely dented.

peeling the neck scarf that covered her eyes she spots captain Lasseter. "Yer next sah!"

The burly sailors hold him fast as he is blindfolded and given the whacker by Silkie.

Come on me Captain Lasseter, you can do it.

Who be servin' drinks around here, I still need a Drambuie on the rocks...I am parched.

After being blindfolded, Captain Lasseter is handed the stick and led closer to the pinata, spun about and set free.

"How many swings do I get? Silkie took three, so shall I!"

He swings in a wide arc and just barely hits it, now knowing where it hangs he turns on it and takes a second swing... Swooooosh - wap!

Reverses his swing for the thrice... Swooooosh - Wap!

"Did I split it open?"

He holds his stick, waiting to see if he gets a surprise.

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Who be servin' drinks around here, I still need a Drambuie on the rocks...I am parched.

Perkeo feeling pretty good by now goes behind the bar and makes a Drambuie on the rocks.

Here be your drink, BriarRose!

Then he pours himself a Jamesson on the rocks.

Captain Lasseter's voice rises above the crowd in loud exclamation, a sound something akin to a yelp. As the crowd bursts out in laughter they back away once again. Dorian tears off the neck scarf that bound his eyes. His eyes wide in surprise they scan over the crowd for the culprit. Many look amused but none guilty. Stick in hand he announces "Twas not the sort of surprise I was thinking of!" One of the lad's in the crowd winks at him! ...or did he simply have something in his eye? Dorian could only hope. A lass shoots him a devilish smile. Another man wears the guilty grin of a Cheshire cat and another lass lifts her eyebrow at him her eyes sparkling above a wry smile. His need to hesitate had not passed but in his wisdom the captain realizes that may never know which of the revelers had taken such liberties on his person. Dorian's expression was a blend of bemusement and amusement as he found captain Brand, whose laughter had nearly brought him to tears. Dorian blind folds the other captain and spins him. Pointing William towards the infernal paper toy that hangs just below the rafters he bids , "Hope that your adventure is thrilling as mine was!"

:lol:B)B)B)