Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss Ashcombe takes up Silkies place in line and hands over the tray of tankards "Have one an pass the rest dear!" Bouncing along she does "The Ransom hop" with the rest pulling the line along

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Jenny unshutters the Kates windows and steps among candy papers, fluff from hats and sleeping pirates and hands out various libations depending on need..

alka-seltzer.jpg

brunch_drink170.jpg

and there's muffins and preserves hot from the hearth..

23228070.jpg

Carefully I get up from the floor, easing out from under Silkies arm, which had fallen over my face, so as not to wake her. I tiptoed across to the muffins...step...stick....step...stick...took a glass of Bloody Mary, then slipped into a chair and sipped slowly.

"Ahhhhh"......I whispered. Then "Mornin' Cat. A grand birthday party, to be sure."

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Roused by Ransom's gentle movement Silkie lifts one eyelid."Hmmm, Daylight, shouldn't I be sleeping?"

Silkie sits up, stretches and yawns. Opening her eyes she sees the spread jenny has laid out. Mumbles something unintelligible as she walks to get a muffin. Once there she rubs her eyes then leans, hands back on her hips stretching her spine.

"hmmm, chocolate muffin? Never could do that for a first meal." She contemplates her selection while sipping on a "Mimosa" Grabbing a banna walnut muffin she heads over to join the others who have awakened.

"I think William mentioned something about celebrating for the entire weekend." Siklie takes a seat.

Lily slowly begins to crawl out from beneath a table. "Is it morning already? I sure could use a few more hours"

Carefully stepping over a pair of legs while wiping the sleep from her eyes, "Mornin' all, mmmm, that coffee smells wonderful.".

She takes a cup of coffee, a piece of toast and sits at the table with the others.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Jenny weaves among the stirring forms some propped and sitting.."Aye ye'll have to rouse yourselves soon. They mean ta come an sweep the floor afore the second round." She looks about at tangles of shiny paper, tissue streamers, fluff, and crumbs.

"As you wish...coffee is served"

The Kate fills with the aroma of fresh roasted Jamaican blend.

c-tea.jpg

"and of course... if yer stomach is still fragile

"toast"

toast.jpg

Blindfolded..me? Hmm that could be dangerous...*looks about the Kate* If im to be blindfolded better make sure everything be safe afore I start swingin.. ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

I quickly duck down behind a chair as Syren starts swinging.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

"Mind the good ship's China!" Miss Ashcombe yells as William barely misses rescuing the Kate's best. "Perhaps we should keep in a circle around the whacker" she suggests. "Just watch that ye don't become the whackee" Syren takes a few good cracks and the stick is passed along. Jenny blindfolds Ransom with a linen napkin and turns her about four times. The Pinata takes a good beating. between her and the other pirate ladies. Now it's time for the men "Ok Captains the deck is yours!" Whacking and drinking continue and the pinata looks about to burst

Jenny relieves William of his blunderbuss and hands it to a laughing Maeve..

She hands him the Pinata stick with streamers tied to it. "Here ya go, this will do enough damage...no need for blackpowder"

Miss Ashcombe raises an eyebrow at Silkie who is grinning. "You ....don't reeeeally believe that now...do you?"

Candy coins, hard candies, toy prizes and folded paper pirate hats rain down on the lot already scrabbling for the booty.