Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a joyous day to be celebrating Syren's Birthday.

I need to go and dust off my dance shoes and repair my costume. I also need to find a place to practice a special dance I have prepared for the celebration.

Excitedly, Lily runs out the door.....

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Perhaps I haven't been clear. You have been relieved of duty. You are to report to that comfy looking chair near the window for the purpose of eating curly fries and relaxing until such time as we can warm up a bath in the tent near the lagoon and find a mariachi band.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Captain Lasseter walks in with a bag over his shoulder. He looks about the Kate and sees everyone waiting for something. He spies Syren over there and smiles.

"I see I'm not late fer th' party, am I?"

He walks to the bar and orders up a gin for a change of pace.

"Slainte, Syren! All th' best on yer natal day!"

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Looks up and grins seeing Captain Lasseter and looks about the empty Kate as he orders a gin..."Nope..so far just me..and now you. And thank you very much..Care to take a seat till the rest arrive?"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

WELCOME! This is the glorious day when people the world over celebrate the birth of our very own Miss Tribbiani. Known throughout these parts as Syren. She's been called delightful, charming, beautiful and a joy to know. Raise a glass to my very dear friend, Treasure.

Salud.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

**Sterling popping in**

Just a quick hello and more wishes for a splendid birthday my dear Syren. As tis my wedding anniversary, afraid I am, that I cannot stay as a truly real temptation now lies at home this evening.

**tosses bag of gold on the nearest table**

Here's to drinks all around until the bag goes empty! Once again have a wonderful time of it. Happy birthday and lots of love to a lovely Lady!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Miss Ashcombe comes in bearing a huge treasure chest pinata. She looks towards the bar "Aye any o ye gents who are tall, will ye asisist me in hangin this?"

TreasurePin.jpg

"and this? We'll be plain pin the gold tooth on the pirate" she winks at a few "After several drinks o' course"

goldtooth.jpg

She hands the birthday gerl a drink

"just for ye lass"

cherry_martini_summer_-drink-1.jpg

"ok there'll also be a treasure map hidden"

map.png

"and good silly fancy fun hats "

Pirate_Hat.jpg

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Miss Ashcombe gives all a hug. "Ok I am off to fill a very special request, enjoy the party "

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

WELCOME!  This is the glorious day when people the world over celebrate the birth of our very own Miss Tribbiani.  Known throughout these parts as Syren.  She's been called delightful, charming, beautiful and a joy to know.  Raise a glass to my very dear friend, Treasure.

Salud.

Im humbled by such words...I do not know if I can honestly lay claim to any of those touted off...But I will give it my best shot. I think William was one of the first I met on the Pub..And has been a wonderful friend and like an older brother to me..His wife Maeve..Only just met her but another friend I am more than honored to know. (Has a Great Singing voice...Really enjoyed my song!)

Well Im ready to eat, to dance, to wear those fun hats, whack a pinata or two and steal that treasure map *winks* So who be with me????

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png