Tsunami Kate

William Brand

Sounded like Arthur from Kent's voice, didn't it, Lady Snow?

Arthur! Wait! Mate, would ye be so kind as to fetch a couple drinks fer Lady Snow and me? There be money o'er here to pay fer 'em, and fer yours! Wait, Arthur! Helloooooo!

Someone, anyone, could we please have a couple cold drinks?

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gramercy, William. I was jes being lazy and wanted to be waited on! :huh:

(hops out of tub, runs over to bar, pours to big drinks, runs back to tub and hops in)

Yer drink, Lady Snow. Cheers!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

streakers.jpg

wester2.jpg

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Looks like a nice steak be th' order fer this eve....

bbq_new-york_steaks_recipe.jpg

An' wot ta drink wi' it?

Wine?

art_redWine.jpg

Some fresh greens too...

green_mxd.jpg

An' somat way too sweet fer dessert...

138_dessert_1.jpg

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

Dorian! How kind uv ya t'order fer me! Will luv, make my steak rare but HOT! Wot sort o dressin d'ya have fer d'greens? An I say we share da dessert just as long as dare b'enough fer me et d'end o'm'meal!

:lol: lifts her wine, Sláinte!!

Too many cooks?

I dinna cook 'r otherwise prepare alla tha'...

I ordered it.... yer cook staff dun made i'tall...

Not to say I couldn't a made i'tall...

Jus' gimma n' Irish Coachbomb fer now...irishcarbomb.jpg

Thankee......

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Holy Shyte! B)

Lady Snow, we been in this tub all weekend and have become as wrinkled and shriveled as raisins!

It be time to get back to drinkin at the bar.

(hands towel to the Lady and takes one himself to dry off with)

Let's order some of that souffle!

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Aye, that was taken yesterday, out my dining room window. :)

If ye look towards the top of the picture, ye'll see a faint second rainbow. The fairies were with us that day.

William, I hope ye don't mind my posting non-food images in your fine establishment. Sometimes, the soul needs nourishment as much as the body. :D

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

What a great rainbow! Makes me want a pousse-cafe.

William, can ye create this cocktail fer me?

(Ciaran reaches into pocket a places 10 silver coins on bar)

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

William, I hope ye don't mind my posting non-food images in your fine establishment. Sometimes, the soul needs nourishment as much as the body. :lol:

I don't mind one bit. The purpose of this establishmenr has ever been to slake and satiate. We do it often here with music in lieu of food.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Mr. Lasseter trudges in, stops in the doorway and looks around. He spies an empty table near a gun port, trudges over to it and thumps himself into a chair, then yanks off his hat and slaps it onto the table. (He appears to be in a foul mood)

In a calm voice tinged with anger,

"William.... Might ye be so kind as ta bring me a bottle o' Drambuie... A big one... an' a Guinness.... an' keep 'em comin' whence m'tankard runs dry... Aye, I know it be a mite early fer such, howe'er this bloody monday morn warrants it... Thankee Kindly....."

He then tosses a leather pouch of specie to William, leans back in the chair and shuts his eyes til the drink arrives...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Thankee Will... That'll go well wi' m'drinkin'.......

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif