Tsunami Kate

William Brand

Mad Jack, ye are a romantic devil! What a lucky Lady yer wife be!

And Will... ya poor thing! I LOVE cabbage and get it whenever I can. I'm with Mad Jack there... ya should have some cabbage at least.

Tell ya what... ye return t' PiP... I'll see about cookin' up a feast at least one night... an' I'll have cabbage there!

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My apologies, but the feast is for me wife and her estranged sister. 'Tis a shame, too. The majority of the recipes are from Darina Allen, who runs the world-famous Ballymoe Cookery School in Ireland. The Creme Bruleé recipe is from Emeril Lagase.

I'm currently compiling my own cookbook of simple but savoury fare. I'm a firm believer that anyone should be able to prepare a meal for two in under 45 minutes that tastes as good, if not better, than a meal they paid US$35 a plate at a restaraunt.

William, you mean you wife wouldn't even like Steamed Cabbage and Sausages with Rosemary and Balsamic Vinegar? For shame!

She just hates a lot of green vegetables. Well, to be fair, she hates them cooked.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

*Wrinkles nose..I do not like veggies either cooked or not..Unless they be smothered in sauce. At least the way my family cooks them I do not..But i'd be willing to try some if they sound good. And I absolutely refuse to eat meat on a bone..Sorry just can't put my teeth around it..*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

have any bailey's to go with it? i'm in for a really sweet time here. don't mind if i join you ciaran, love!

Aye, sit down and let's enjoy the cheesecake, Lady Snow! And, with St. Patrick's Day jes around the corner, look what I have under me coat jes fer ye --

baileys.jpg

Let's have some now, okay?

thanks ciaran - don't mind if i do! you always know just what to bring! and the cheesecake is just scrumptious! now for more dancing to work off all the extra calories (or that's the story i'm selling at the moment!)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

move ovewr merc - we'll really show them how to cewlebrate the day of the irish! guiness and jamisom, please and let's hit the dance floor!

IWG #3057 - Local 9

(Ciaran runs to the Cabin Buoy and fetches his fiddle, returnin' to the Tsunami Kate as smartly as possible)

Arr! Lady Snow and Mercenary, let's have a party!

(Ciaran begins playin' an Irish jig)

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

The beef and Guinness stew is in the slow cooker, the custard for the creme brulee' is cooling, and the leeks for the champ are soaking. The whole house smells wonderful! :)

And my sister-in-law, who's joining us for supper, has never seen "Pirates of the Caribbean"! This is going to be a lot of fun! :lol::P

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

The beef and Guinness stew is in the slow cooker, the custard for the creme brulee' is cooling, and the leeks for the champ are soaking. The whole house smells wonderful! :)

And my sister-in-law, who's joining us for supper, has never seen "Pirates of the Caribbean"! This is going to be a lot of fun! :lol::P

That reminds me of a party we had for Leif Erikson Day years back. Everything was cooked viking style in straight honey or mead.

The house smelled very good indeed.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Well, it turned out that my sister-in-law had indeed seen "Pirates...", but the evening was indeed a complete success. Grand company, and the food exceeded even my expectations. And to my absolute astonishment, Jack Jr, the wonder kitty, loves leek champ! A cat that likes taters and leeks? Will wonders never cease?! :wub:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Good Sunday mornin' me hearties!

Arr, I need a hearty man's breakfast today. Could really go fer some eggs, sausage, toast, and coffee.

:)

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

don't forget the mimosas, luv! william - i'll have what ciaran's having and add about a pound of bacon, crispy, please

IWG #3057 - Local 9

good den rummy! comejoin us! and how be thee this den? i start a new job tomorrow, let's hope this is the beginning of things gettinbg better here!

:D

IWG #3057 - Local 9

thank ye so much, silkie. would ye be kind enough to join us here? ray - wharever silkie's havin'............ :D

IWG #3057 - Local 9

A toast.

To yer new job, Lady Snow! May it provide ye with all that ye desire from it! :lol:

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp