Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you get the layers so even while drunk?

Arr, if the truth must be known, Sir, most of yer meal were made by that new cook he got in the kitchen. Ye know, the one with the striped sash.

Aye, I'll go and get him.

Here, this fella be the cook of yer lasagna, William:

(6000-1)rtlemurcmyk2.jpg

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(The lemur takes one look at all the dirty dishes scattered around the bar and on tables, turns and jumps out the window. As wide-eyed as the little monkey-like creature had been, Ciaran quietly walks back over to Lady Snow and has a seat.)

Blimey! Can never keep good help, y'know. Two more drinks here. Doesn't matter much what kind they be.

(leanin' close to Lady Snow) M'Lady, been meanin' to ask ye how all the lawsuit and deposition had turned out...or if'n ye've learned anything about the case yet that ye can say. Hoping fer the best, luv.

just got back from a deposition all afternoon. had a major accoident at work a few years ago cause of an inherent safety flaw on the equipment. filed a product liability lawsuit and the com,pany (both former empolyer and manufacturer of the press) are trying to make it look like the whole thing was all my fault and not theirs in any way! the ones with all the money, make it really difficult for those of us little people who don't. and try to make it look like we're just looking for an easy buck.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

How did you get the layers so even while drunk?

Arr, if the truth must be known, Sir, most of yer meal were made by that new cook he got in the kitchen. Ye know, the one with the striped sash.

Aye, I'll go and get him.

Here, this fella be the cook of yer lasagna, William:

(6000-1)rtlemurcmyk2.jpg

Desopilant, mon ami!!! :P

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

William!

Lets 'ave some beefsteak... make it rare...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Running into an ole mate from tha countryside, he asked ifin we be 'ntrested in some steaks. Rare enough Mr. L?

meattray.gif

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Hmmm... I 'spose so...

did ye show 'em ta th' cooks fire grille?

Go give 'em a tour o' th' kitchen... tha'll do fer cookin'....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

(The lemur takes one look at all the dirty dishes scattered around the bar and on tables, turns and jumps out the window. As wide-eyed as the little monkey-like creature had been, Ciaran quietly walks back over to Lady Snow and has a seat.)

Blimey! Can never keep good help, y'know. Two more drinks here. Doesn't matter much what kind they be.

(leanin' close to Lady Snow) M'Lady, been meanin' to ask ye how all the lawsuit and deposition had turned out...or if'n ye've learned anything about the case yet that ye can say. Hoping fer the best, luv.

just got back from a deposition all afternoon. had a major accoident at work a few years ago cause of an inherent safety flaw on the equipment. filed a product liability lawsuit and the com,pany (both former empolyer and manufacturer of the press) are trying to make it look like the whole thing was all my fault and not theirs in any way! the ones with all the money, make it really difficult for those of us little people who don't. and try to make it look like we're just looking for an easy buck.

thanks - really needed that drink. it's just a waiting game now for the court date. and waiting is the pits. will just be glad when this whole episode is over and done with! not that i can ever forget it due the my disfigured hand and all, but over just the same.

ready for another dance? :lol:

oh - the lemur just popped back inthe window when the band struck up hthe first note! let's teach them a new step!

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

the lemur just popped back inthe window when the band struck up hthe first note! let's teach them a new step!

(so Lady Snow and Ciaran return to their mad dancing, this time doing one called 'the monkey')

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Here.... this is better...

SP35HTC.JPG

A hot toddy....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

*sniff* can I get a cup of tea? Please? *hack* *wheeze* *snot*

***passes merc some chamomile tea with honey**** sure hope this helps.

did bri give your my love? i sent that message with her from auditions. :rolleyes:

IWG #3057 - Local 9

Hmmmm... my sweet tooth is acting up...

Cheesecake... New Amsterdamn style Cheesecake...

169679.jpg

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

um, pardon me...........I'm droolin

(Ciaran hands Miss Scarlet a hankie)

Wanna split a piece of that cheesecake, m'lady?

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Hmmmm... my sweet tooth is acting up...

Cheesecake... New Amsterdamn style Cheesecake...

169679.jpg

ooooh! my fave kind! (being a native born new amsterdam wench, meself)

have any bailey's to go with it? i'm in for a really sweet time here. don't mind if i join you ciaran, love! :D

IWG #3057 - Local 9

have any bailey's to go with it? i'm in for a really sweet time here. don't mind if i join you ciaran, love!

Aye, sit down and let's enjoy the cheesecake, Lady Snow! And, with St. Patrick's Day jes around the corner, look what I have under me coat jes fer ye --

baileys.jpg

Let's have some now, okay?

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Mad Jack's St. Patrick's Day Menu

Beef and Guinness Stew

Buttered Cabbage

Smashed Potatoes with Leeks (aka Leek Champ)

Creme Bruleé

Strong Coffee with Bailey's Irish Creme

Merlot

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Oy! Mad Jack! Now that sounds like an Irish feast! Any room for a Lady t' join a fine Gent such as yerself? B)

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

My apologies, but the feast is for me wife and her estranged sister. 'Tis a shame, too. The majority of the recipes are from Darina Allen, who runs the world-famous Ballymoe Cookery School in Ireland. The Creme Bruleé recipe is from Emeril Lagase.

I'm currently compiling my own cookbook of simple but savoury fare. I'm a firm believer that anyone should be able to prepare a meal for two in under 45 minutes that tastes as good, if not better, than a meal they paid US$35 a plate at a restaraunt.

William, you mean you wife wouldn't even like Steamed Cabbage and Sausages with Rosemary and Balsamic Vinegar? For shame!

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?