Tsunami Kate

William Brand

I had a very shitty day Cap'n.

A 13 hour day,

1 stabbing,

1 fight,

and I couldn't log onto the Watch Dog.

I need a shot of yer finest rum, followed by an'o'er. And a plate of king crab legs, wit' a mug of Balckbeard's ale.

Thankee.

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thank ye too! :Kisses Pew atop the head as Silkie steps aside fer a second:

Ahoy, lads and lasses.....Got any specials this day fer an ear to ear grinnin Bunny?

I only be visitin so, nay get yer hops up fer a long stay!

:huh:

Bunny Cutlass

Ahoy Bunny long time no see, welcome back even for a visit as you have been missed. Hello William, May I have a small nibble of something if you do not mind overmuch?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Hi Bunny!

Speakin' of bunnies, which reminds me of chocolate bunnies, which reminds me of chocolate......

William, anything chocolate in the TK tonight?

And some Irish Creme would make this ole pirate happy, too.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(Ciaran's jaws are all poked out like Dizzy Gillespie's)

Mmmrnin Miz Shirun, Miz Shophie, und Miz Shulkie.

(chocolate dribbles out o' the corner o'his mouth)

Nishe day wure havin', 'eh?

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

'It's not that chocolates are a substitute for love. Love is a substitute for chocolate. Chocolate is, let's face it, far more reliable than a man'

- Miranda Ingram

'Forget love...I'd rather fall in chocolate!'

- Anonymous

'There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE'

- Linda Grayson

'Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands and then eat just one of the pieces'

- Judith Viorst

'There are four basic food groups, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles'

- Author unknown

'Chocolate is a perfect food, as wholesome as it is delicious, a beneficent restorer of exhausted power...it is the best friend of those engaged in literary pursuits.'

- Baron Justus von Liebig, German chemist (1803-1873)

'What use are cartridges in battle? I always carry chocolate instead.'

- George Bernard Shaw

'Never mind about 1066 William the Conqueror, 1087 William the Second. Such things are not going to affect one?s life...but 1932 the Mars Bar and 1936 Maltesers and 1937 the Kit Kat - these dates are milestones in history and should be seared into the memory of every child in the country.'

- Roald Dahl

'The divine drink, which builds up resistance and fights fatigue. A cup of this precious drink (cocoa) permits a man to walk for a whole day without food.'

- Montezuma - Aztec Emperor (c. 1480-1520)

'This guy found a bottle on the ocean, and he opened it and out popped a genie, and he gave him three wishes. The guy wished for a million dollars, and poof! There was a million dollars. Then he wished for a convertible, and poof! There was a convertible. And then, he wished he could be irresistible to all women... poof! He turned into a box of chocolates.'

- Anonymous

'Nine out of ten people like chocolate. The tenth person always lies...'

- John Q. Tullius

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg