Take the Pirates of the Caribbean Trivia Quiz

So ye' thinks ye be savvy when it comes to Pirates of the Caribbean? We shall see mates!!! Click the link below and take the Pirates of the Caribbean trivia quiz on-line!! Then tell us how ye fared!

Pirates of the Caribbean Trivia Quiz

:ph34r:

Well, eight wrong. Of course the last three times I've seen the movie we we're in pyratical attire and carring rum with us.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Wow.

Only got 3 wrong.

One I should have known, but didn't.

One I was stuck between two answers.

One I should have gone with my gut on the answer for.

That's out of five views.

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

I had a suggestion that I should remove the Johnny Depp interview questions, as they were not a part of the movie and were not necessarily something a people would have read. Do most of you agree I should replace the questions based on the interview with movie trivia? I'm very happy to do so if people who have taken it feel it would make a better quiz that way. Feedback would be much appreciated!

If you feel inclined to remove the interview questions, I would say stick them into a "bonus section" of miscellaney things. But that's just me. :ph34r:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Gota' check out the quiz tomorrow (off to work....), but, in the scene where two of the cursed pirates are talking about what they will eat first (after the curse is broken) and Elizabeth is sneaking on board to rescue Jacks crew...(monkey falls on to the cannon, slides into the water).......are there french fries on the table (standing upright)...or are they bread sticks? (an' why the ell would I notice that?)...probably in the quiz

Very good quiz! the ring...I do remember see'n the ring! A fair question, it was well displayed in the scene.....and that it was an animal, just couldn't place which one.....Pieces of 8....eeek had trouble with eht parrots accent....and the years, darn, ten years since the Pearl was taken....yes?

I did get the ride date because, unlike many, I remember when it opened.......me an' me friends, stood in line a few times to ride it until our parents lost patience (reallyyyyy long line). Had dreams about be'n a pirate when I was young, (sometimes still do...and a Buddhist monk.....)...after the ride opened used pirates for themes of few too many art projets until teachers suggested counseling......ah well (they'd have done the same if I used Buddhist monks)

Are you going to expand the quiz? I mean as time goes on......

• 1 month later...
I missed the damn Parrot question, and the Barbosa's ring question.

But that's not what I was paying attention to during the movie!!!!

Yo Ho!

Arrrrr, Rosalinda..I too missed those questions. I hang me head. But alas, I too was not looking at Barbosa or the parrot.

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

• 2 weeks later...

Not too bad considerin I only got to feast my eyes on it but once last summer. Anyone who hasn't needs to get the soundtrack cd.

Makes ya feel like ya be ridin the waves right along with Jack.

Here's one for ya lads n lasses.

How does the beginning of the ride at Disneyland (CA) differ from the beginning of the ride at Walt Disney World (FL)?

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

• 2 weeks later...

A rather fun quiz... hehehehe.. only challenge I saw in it was about the ride. Missed that one, actually. :ph34r: Oh, well.

The other one I missed (only missed 2 actually).. was about the head on the ring of Barbossa. Now... it's to my understanding & all... even from a certificate of authenticity & close up views of pix of the ring.. that it's a lion's head, not a bear. A bear would make little sense to me. But a Lion would. My friend thinks it's a tiger.. which by all means I would LOVE it to be a tiger, since it's my fav animal of all & being born in the Year of the Tiger according to Chinese Horoscope. But.. best it be a lion. In my opinion, I think that is one question that is actually wrong.

So... between the ride question & the Barbossa's ring question.. the rest were a breeze. Heck, they better be after seeing PotC in the theater 19 times ! :ph34r::huh:

But.. again.. the animal head on the ring I am most certain is wrong.

So, if those of you chose lion's head.. consider yourselves correct.

Huzzah!

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 1 month later...

Well, it looks like I got two wrong. I guessed at the ring bein' a lion. An' I knew which ship was portrayed by The Lady Washington, but couldn't remember and guessed wrong. If I'd a just thought about it, I'd a remembered that there was only one real ship in the film and it was the Interceptor. DOH!

I am Julius Aurelius, future ruler of the universe. Kneel quickly, for I have many feeble minds to overcome.

• 3 weeks later...

WELL, I missed six, but I'm one of the few men to take the test, and I'm sure that has sumpthin to do with it. Actually, since I warn't ogling Capt. Sparrow, you'd think I'd be more observant about the other stuff. Since I'm an old man,(refer to profile)I got the POTC ride question right. I was in the first boat! Regards, Capt. William Bones B)

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

So ye' thinks ye be savvy when it comes to Pirates of the Caribbean? We shall see mates!!! Click the link below and take the Pirates of the Caribbean trivia quiz on-line!! Then tell us how ye fared!

Pirates of the Caribbean Trivia Quiz

:huh:

i took it.. got 24/25 rite.. (missed the one of barbossa's ring.. but im not lookin at barbossa.. savvy? :huh: )

Cabinlass Maggie

It'll be the rope's end for that one, me bucko.

• 2 weeks later...