What Do You Like In A Woman?

Rogue Mermaid

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I don't be keepin' so-called "S&M supplies" near at hand, in me sea chest I be havin' two sets o'wrist shakles, and a set o' legs irons. I be usin' them as paper weights te keep my printed booty from blowin' away...

Actually, the irons be real useful themselves in keepin' all sorts o' booty from escapin' (iffin ye 'kens what I be meanin') but I be digressin' agin, I fear.

:)

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

if they be trying to get away..you are doing it WRONG!! :(

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Yar, per'aps ye be right, lass, but everyone's tastes be diff'rent. Somtimes keepin' the booty in one place gives the Ol' Cap'n time te figger out which way ye need te blow a different set o' sails.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

Hmmmm, paper bags and clubs..... Is that anything like blindfolds and whips?

I suppose if you don't have store bought S&M supplies on hand that you can find a paper bag and a stick pretty easily. Kinda like a sexual MaGyver. :ph34r:

Too bad there'd never be a tv series about that.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

I'll take most any woman unless she's got a siamese twin. Unless the twin's hot, of course. Or buying.

Actually, El Pirata, I be sayin' it's too bad there'll never be a tv series like THAT!

04de8cfe.jpg

FH1040.jpg

Actually, I were thinkin' this morn' that, in the vein of the "Survivor" shows, a really good'un would be "Pirates." Ye put tegether a bunch o' people with no nautical experience whatsoever, under the command of a cruel captain and crew (the ones who keep the ship from capsizin'), give them ridiculous tasks (impossible knots; swabbin' the deck with toothbrushes; catchin', cookin' and eatin' rats from the hold), and through some sorta elimination "voting off" system, make the losers walk the plank!

Ahr!

We seem to have digressed rather far from "What do ye like in a woman?"

04de8cfe.jpg

FH1040.jpg

Hey, I thought we were right on topic. Isn't that what every man likes in a woman?

...impossible knots; swabbin' the deck with toothbrushes; catchin', cookin' and eatin' rats from the hold, and walking the plank!

:ph34r:

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

I don't be knowin' iffin' me answer ta this question-thing already been said, bein' as ta how I be too lazy and shiftless-like ta check, but...

I be like'n th' fact thet she BE a woman, wi' all the mystery, variety, and downright FUN thet wimmen be...

But do ya be knowin - it be the same things thet drive me stir-crazy and loathin' about 'em... :ph34r:

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

I don't be knowin' iffin' me answer ta this question-thing already been said ... I be like'n th' fact thet she BE a woman ...

Actually, yes -- I think I said this earlier when I mentioned my preference of an absence of Y chromosomes!

04de8cfe.jpg

FH1040.jpg

I like to think of the ones in men as the WHY chromosome..

I was surrpsied you didn't answer with

"A beer in one hand and the remote in the other"

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

WENCH???

nay laddy, I am a pirate lass on this board. I am fit to fight and bite and wrestle, but serve ya a drink? Nay! And iffen ya ask nice, I'll even srcitch your back a little.

But serve ya a drink or bring ya the remote??? B)<_<

(cleans her cutlass with the shirt from the last man who called her 'wench' here. (she is a grape wench on another board, but not here Arggh!)

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Nae, lass. I din't mean ye -- no offense in station intended.

I took yer phrase "A beer in one hand and the remote in the other" te answer "What Do You Like In A Woman?", and thus me remark. It were generic, and did not imply te impugn on yer bitin' and wrestlin' prowess.

But here, I ain't below servin' ye a drink -- slide yer tankard o'er here... Ray left the bottle a wee too close te me. ..

04de8cfe.jpg

FH1040.jpg

I swear Cappy Pete, you are one of the nicest pirates I know, but I won't spread it around. (big hugs and a bum pat, watching out fer the lady of his heart.)

No offense taken.. I am a professional pirate after all! (wink)I was just making your sword arm twitch.

*holds her tankard steady so's he can pour it in to the brim*

big sigh.. you are a dandy pirate and in Ill too. I have some I found for $1.50 a pound.. sweet and round and with a little sass to em.. just like me.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Oh! Pirate-y news! I fear we may be a might off topic here, but chattin' with a comely and witty lass is, er, exactly What I Like In A Woman!

(there... back on topic, Aye?)

Today I just got me new cutlass/flintlock combo. It's a cheap metal non-firing knockoff, but as far as props go, it's a mighty fine little costume pirate toy. Impressed the hell out of the landlubbers at work.

04de8cfe.jpg

FH1040.jpg