What Do You Like In A Woman?

Rogue Mermaid

Well, for starters, I'd prefer a woman who has not her entire photo album in poster size for a signature! ^_^

Sorry if I offened sir

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said to be blunt... blunt I'll be...

I likes nice plump breasts... If I gets a chance to see them bared, I like small, well-formed nipples... on a well-rounded breast it's just kind of a balance... the bigger areola turn me off a bit.

narrow waist, pretty smile...

But when a red-haired maiden or wench with green eyes (or blue for that matter, but mainly green) looks at me while biting her lower lip... I melt like butter. Then to the blazes with the rest of her... attractions...

^_^

Captain_Sigart.jpg

Captain of the Iron Lotus

It is the angle that holds the rope, not the size of the hole.

Well, for starters, I'd prefer a woman who has not her entire photo album in poster size for a signature!  ^_^

Dude, that's pretty harsh.

I am in total agreement with El Pirata. That was a bit inconsiderate. I would say an apology is in order, to say the least.

Hey, it wasn't really harsh or uncalled for.

The pictures are great, but I don't enjoy scrolling through all of them, just to read the post.

The Duchess

Actually Kendra the Photos are cool., I looked thru your website and see you go to A L O T of events., I thought the pumpkin patch was cool., not many get in their kit so regular., If we all did., we could change modern fashion!., and by the way your kits., and accessories are great. Well done.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

But still... on many forums they limit the size of your signature art... and if ye don't comply, ye get kicked off. They may not do that here at the pub, but it's still a bit inconsiderate to take up a good 18+ inches of page space with personal pictures. If ye want people to look at your pictures, 'tis all good and well... ye can post a thread fer that. But to have it in your signature line, where it posts them EVERY time you post?

Have a little care for people with slower connections... it probably takes a 56k-er over a minute and a half to load a page containing so many pics, and that's with a single one of your posts. I have a multitude of pictures of meself and me crew, but ye don't see 'em in me signature, save for a single link to me website. ^_^

As one member to another, PLEASE take them out of your signature? If you want signature art, I can make you one. And perhaps put a link or two to yer picture site as well.

Now, I've criticized ye enough... time for some er... positive re-enforcement. Nice costuming in the pics there, very lovely.

Captain_Sigart.jpg

Captain of the Iron Lotus

It is the angle that holds the rope, not the size of the hole.

As you can now see it has been taken care of. My thanks to those in a very kind way explained the situation to me and rest assured it will not happen again!

My applogies again to one and all for any inconvience

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Capn Mac, just to point something out.. YOU do like broadsides! it says so in your sig line!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

HIPS!

nice healthy child-bearing hips!

everytime I see either a woman trying to accentuate hips she doesn't have, or hide hips that she does have, I want to beat her with the nearest heavy object.

(Though usually I just scowl, I usually *try* to obey the law)

Other than that, big cartoony eyes, well shaped shoulders and legs that DON'T look unnaturally long.

Aye mateys ye wisheth to know the hottest part of a woman?

No, not what ye think.

It be her neck and shoulders. Look at so many photos, advertisements, cd covers, posters etc.. of female models, singing artists, etc..

When they use a facial profile shot, notice what gorgeous detail they put to the neck and/or shoulders. The producers and photographers know that they are a gorgeous part of the woman, so they make the shot accentuate those places.

They are beautiful on all types of skin, shade, and color.

On fair skinned blondes and brunettes (like m'lady) they are so milky sweet. On darker skinned ladies they are like smooth cocoa butter.

On beautiful redheads, many shoulders and necks are covered with those gorgeous freckles that many redhead gals have. Every kind of gal has a different look but their beauty has those 2 gorgeous parts in common.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

It's MY sides that be broad... ;)

oh dang..and here I was hoping that a bit of hip caught your eye.. but then I see your lass, and I can see why ya smile so broad! She's luverly to be sure.

sigh.. the good ones are all taken. (good thing I have one already)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

German? hey me too, or sort of. 1/2 german, 1/4 luxemburgan and belgian. That makes me central Euro, I think.

yepper you do have an eye fer the ladies..and nice sides too. We ladies appreciate dat.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

1/2 german, 1/4 luxemburgan and belgian

Oh Tish, you spoke French!

Cara Mia!!!!

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Mon cher Nigel, vous avez le bout d'un ange, et une lèvres pour mourir pour. Si je n'étais pas la limite à mon garçon, je vous donnerais un tel baiser !

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Guest SirenSong

Nigel ye speak Italian...I be 1/4 Italian, 1/4 Scots and 1/4 french and the rest is mixed up. And I have no temper..It must have shorted out. But I do have a gypsyish attitude. A zest for life. Im pretty active and love to meet peeps.

Im pretty active and love to meet peeps.

Small marshmallow sugar critters that explode in microwaves?

:D:D;)

Hawkyns

:lol:

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

Nigel ye speak Italian...I be 1/4 Italian, 1/4 Scots and 1/4 french and the rest is mixed up. And I have no temper..It must have shorted out. But I do have a gypsyish attitude. A zest for life. Im pretty active and love to meet peeps.

Actually, dear, ‘twas quoting the immor(t)al Gomez Addams… but I dinna expect ya ta catch the obscure reference.

Italian, French, Scots and no temper? Hm…. Loves to meet peeps… (note to self: stop by the store and look fer marshmallow treats.)

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

Mon cher Nigel, vous avez le bout d'un ange, et une lèvres pour mourir pour. Si je n'étais pas la limite à mon garçon, je vous donnerais un tel baiser !

An jest t’show ye how much French I actually know…

I haven’t been listening to Cher, nor have I had a bout of hangover, and whether my lever pours more, that is privileged information, missy! I may, in fact, be past the limit of gargling, but Jesus has never done my brasierre.

But thanks for asking.

LOLOLOL.. I love it Nige! You sure about the Jesus thingy?

you will love this.. I used a tranlating site to do the French (thinks about that a moment) translation for pyracy.

This is what I said to you:

You have the butt of an angel and lips to die for! If I was not bound to my laddy I would give you such a kiss!

This is what it reversed it too:

My dear Nigel, you have the end of an angel, and a lips to die for. If I did not be the limit to my boy, I would give you a such to kiss!

gotta love PC's and the internet!

and BTW, paisley's music for her phone messages is the Adams Family.. did you know they were cartoons by Addams? Hilarious!! you may want to look them up sometime.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Now why ye be draggin' my family into all this?

I gotta admit cousin Gomez did get a little frisky at the sound of Aunt Morticia speakin French, but with the proper meds, that has passed. Now all the romance languages get him excited. Isn't modern science grand?

BTW the cartoonin' Addams you were referrin' to would be Uncle Charles Addams. He used ta work fer the New Yorker. Pretty dab hand at the family portraits, he was.

Never give up--Never surrender!

Remember -- A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...BUT a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"

Live while yer alive--an' when yore dead be done with it!

This is what it reversed it too:

My dear Nigel, you have the end of an angel, and a lips to die for. If I did not be the limit to my boy, I would give you a such to kiss!

...and I'll give you suc h a pinch!

You are so fresh.

Now why ye be draggin' my family into all this?

I gotta admit cousin Gomez did get a little frisky at the sound of Aunt Morticia speakin French, but with the proper meds, that has passed. Now all the romance languages get him excited. Isn't modern science grand?

BTW the cartoonin' Addams you were referrin' to would be Uncle Charles Addams. He used ta work fer the New Yorker. Pretty dab hand at the family portraits, he was.

Gomez. Gotta love 'im.

Cara Mia!

If I remember right, the show (and as a result the movie) was based loosely on Charles Addams' cartoons in the New Yorker, yes?