POTC 2&3 Rumors, none verified

Charity

All I be doin' was referin' info on a casting line, mates. I'll admits though, ever since I be a wee lad, I don'ts like it if someone insinuates what I says not ta be true...

Okay, let's straighten this out right now.

At no time were you called a liar OR was it intimated that you were telling untruths. Never.

I pointed out DIFFERNCES in INFORMATION. Nothing more. Pirate gig, persona or chat room... there is nothing more to it then that.

You have information and I have information.

They are not the same.

And really..... no one cares. Well, except maybe the Pirate that holds the popcorn venue right now. ;)

;)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the best for those of you who might be trying to get into the next movie. I will say, ENOUGH!!! It's been 18 months since the last one came out, lets finish the next one so we can see it.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Okay, enough is enough.

I have just been informed on IM that.... I will not call the casting number right now, this moment, as he wants me to because I am stalling for time.

I know the woman who runs this agency. Worked with her before.

I informed the good dog that I was waiting for her to come into ther office so I caould talk to her about it personaly.

I was then told I was doing this so I could come back and tell you all whatever I wanted about the issue, make something up even and all this just to make dog look bad. Like he didn;t know what he was talking about.

I have tried to be the adult in this conversation and I think I've handled the stupidity pretty well.

This is beyond stupid.

You all know me. Would I come back and lie to you about something like this? I'm asking you.... is that who I am?

This guy purports to have information on casting. I called production that said there is no open casting. (shrug) Different information.

I know the way this agency works. I am willing to bet, not having listened to it yet since I won't be bullied into it... that if she has a listing for it there is no information attached. And, if it's like tha last time she'll tell you do not call, write, prowl or come anywhere near them. That is because thay HAVE NO INFORMATION on the casting being a go. Often they have calls simply for press and while they take info from would be actors they hire no one. I wouldn't want you guys hurt by something like that.

So let him send you the number and YOU all listen. Then you'll all know he heard a casting mssage with no information.

So, you tell me. Would I lie and make up something just to show this guy up?

Oh, that's right... he never did tell me how old he was.

Oh by the way .... I am on m'way to a wake. I'd not want the good Capt'n to think I was cowed and hiding in the gunnels someplace. See? I do have other things more important then this.

Save m'seat on the sofa mates... the lowly wench will be back.

:D

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Rum Runner, I could have done that from the beginning, mate! I didn't want a bunch a calls goin' there...Well what's done is done... Miss Bess, I think ye has way too much time on yer hands lass... Oh well, Have fun at thee wake... Ye be seein' someone off ta hopefully a better life than this headache... & I means that sincerely. & to All a Good Night!

Whoa! Ok kids, listen up.

The Casting companies will ONLY call for open casting in the EXTRA departments, nothing more. Regular parts are already assigned by the time the rest of the background Extras are added in.

Unless you are SAG, have lots and lots of head/body pictures, a web site, have a promoter, and you have the 'look', done lots o' stuff for the viewing audiances, forget it.

The few Casting companies I signed up with when I was still living in L.A. were only Extra work. Unfortunately, at the time I didn't even have the 'look' they wanted. So my try at being even an Extra went down the tubes.

Iron Bess can correct me if I'm wrong. But I can tell you, she knows her business well.

Pass the popcorn.

Rumba Rue

**I can imagine quite a lot** :D

Speaking of cheddar, where do you buy cheddar powder to put on popcorn? I normally will open a package of mac & cheese and add cheese sauce on top since I have yet to find the correct location to find the actual item to add to popcorn.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Ahoy me Lovelys & Buckos,

Although I knows who be casting Pirates of the Caribbean 2 & 3...

Not altogether right, he knows who would be doing the EXTRAS casting.

I can'ts tell ye! & even if'en ye finds out on yer own, don't be botherin' them wit phone, e-mail or snail mail submissions...Er they wills blacklist ye from the movies!

Well that's true anyhow.... as you can guess they are overwhelmed.

Y

et... All hope is not lost! Fer they wills be havin' a "Cattle Call" (that be, an open casting call, they be figurin' out a place ta haves it... So if'en ye knows a place rounds about a 25 mile radius of Hollywood, Calif. that could easily accomadate a few thousand people wit parking available that they can use... Sends me an e-mail if'en ye will).

No, don't send it to him they are doing fine on their own. This is NOT an open CASTING CALL. There are NO speaking parts or specialty acts being cast here. If the edicts comes down, they will have in the future a call for EXTRAS. EXTRAS. Not casting.

& to All me Good Mateys here ats thee Pub, Thee first words I gets on thee "Cattle Call", I promise I be postin' here fer ye!

No need to float your anchors boy and girls... I spoke with the Lady who runs the company (darl'n lass that she is) and she has given me a number a month in advance that will give ALL the information that will be needed when the time comes. Let me know if your interested. And the best part... send me your resume's and head shots as she will be expecting a packet from me for more through scrutiny. In other words, you have an in for a better chance.

So, all this over nothing. Words need to be picked over with care.... A casting call is for CASTING, not extra work and when I called production there is indeed NO casting calls needed.

No one ever used the term *extras*

Step right up ladies and gents! Be the first in line to send your goods.

Oh wait. I'd be lying right? Cause I spoke with her??....

NAW!!!!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Bess, is girls needed for a scene in which Barbossa finally gets to make some lovin'? After 10 years of nothing I'm sure he'll be needing it! And once being resurrected, gets back on to dry land he'll be looking for a woman of the night to help him out! I'd love to audtion for a part like that! :D Okay, I be kidding.....somewhat.... :D There probably won't be something like that, this is Disney after all, but a girl can dream can't she-lol!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Bess, is girls needed for a scene in which Barbossa finally gets to make some lovin'? After 10 years of nothing I'm sure he'll be needing it! And once being resurrected, gets back on to dry land he'll be looking for a woman of the night to help him out! I'd love to audtion for a part like that! :ph34r: Okay, I be kidding.....somewhat.... :D There probably won't be something like that, this is Disney after all, but a girl can dream can't she-lol!

(chuckle)

Extra's girl.... the key word here that was missed before is EXTRA'S.

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

True enough, Silver... alas.. if you are lucky enough.

A fine dream it be, eh, Christine? How many times have we discussed that? :D

Again... as I stated before.. with my bad luck.. I'm actually resigned to just wait for the sequels. Only if some act of God, would I be utterly lucky enough to get into it all.

Even an extra would be fantastic.

Can't wait, Bess. I wish all those involved the best of luck, no illnesses, nor accidents, etc.

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Ahoy me Lovelys & Buckos,

Although I knows who be casting Pirates of the Caribbean 2 & 3...

TRUE :D

Not altogether right, he knows who would be doing the EXTRAS casting.

I can'ts tell ye! & even if'en ye finds out on yer own, don't be botherin' them wit phone, e-mail or snail mail submissions...Er they wills blacklist ye from the movies!

TRUE :ph34r:

Well that's true anyhow.... as you can guess they are overwhelmed.

Y

et... All hope is not lost! Fer they wills be havin' a "Cattle Call" (that be, an open casting call, they be figurin' out a place ta haves it... So if'en ye knows a place rounds about a 25 mile radius of Hollywood, Calif. that could easily accomadate a few thousand people wit parking available that they can use... Sends me an e-mail if'en ye will).

:) IF ANY 1 CALLED THE LINE BEFORE THEY CHANGED IT TODAY THEY WOULD KNOW THAT'S ALSO TRUE BUT BESS HERE WANTS TO BE THE BIG-WIG... :D FINE

No, don't send it to him they are doing fine on their own. This is NOT an open CASTING CALL. There are NO speaking parts or specialty acts being cast here. If the edicts comes down, they will have in the future a call for EXTRAS. EXTRAS. Not casting.

& to All me Good Mateys here ats thee Pub, Thee first words I gets on thee "Cattle Call", I promise I be postin' here fer ye!

:D TRUE IF YOU LISTENED TO THE LINE THAT'S WHAT IT SAID & THAT'S WHAT IT STILL SAYS ON THE NEW LINE. BUT BESS HERE WANTS TO PLAY BIG SHOT SO SEND HER YER PHOTOS SO SHE CAN FEEL IMPORTANT. :D

THAT'S FINE AS WELL. :) I WAS NOT POSTIN" THIS ORIGINAL MESSAGE FOR ANY FAME & GLORY. JUST THOUGHT IT WAS COOL & WAS PASSING IT ON. I'M NOT A BIG-WIG, NOR DO I TRY TO GIVE THAT IMPRESSION AS ANYONE WHO HAS EVER WORKED FOR ME WILL TELL YOU :P

No need to float your anchors boy and girls... I spoke with the Lady who runs the company (darl'n lass that she is) and she has given me a number a month in advance that will give ALL the information that will be needed when the time comes. Let me know if your interested. And the best part... send me your resume's and head shots as she will be expecting a packet from me for more through scrutiny. In other words, you have an in for a better chance.

So, all this over nothing. Words need to be picked over with care.... A casting call is for CASTING, not extra work and when I called production there is indeed NO casting calls needed.

:D I THOUGHT SHE CAST BITS & EXTRAS. I GUESS I MAY HAVE BEEN WRONG. :ph34r: WELL EXCUUUUUUUUUSE ME MISS PERFECT. :D THANKS SO MUCH FOR SETTING EVERY ONE STRAIGHT SO NOBODY GOT HURT. :)

No one ever used the term *extras*

Step right up ladies and gents! Be the first in line to send your goods.

THANKS I"LL SEND THEM RIGHT AWAY :D

Oh wait. I'd be lying right? Cause I spoke with her??....

NAW!!!!

Mr. Dog... you come off as a bit of an ass.  Generally, when one is right (or when they are wrong), it is poor form to continue name-calling and to gloat.

So stick to the facts and stick a sock in it while yer at it.

ye should change yer name ta Dessert Pyrate... cause i'd eat ye up & spit ye out, boy! :D:ph34r::ph34r:

All that afore mentioned bilge of his aside...(Say, I thought you were going away for awhile because you couldn't stand me or something....)

I have a number you all can call. It has no information now since they are not working yet. No clearence or go ahead has been given. Within the next two months she thinks.

And oh yes, since I need to be a big-wig, like I have little else to do, She will take a packet from me for consideration. At the very least it gets you on the top of the pile. Emails me for an address to send your stuff too if you'd like to be included.

Oh and doggie... if I wanted to flex any random abilities I'd just make sure she had your site address with your pictures and Pirate name and a full account of how not nice you can be. I've known this *wench* and she likes maturity and good manners. Just grow up. Try to be an adult for a day and see if you can get a job on these pictures. :ph34r:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Mr. Dog... you come off as a bit of an ass.  Generally, when one is right (or when they are wrong), it is poor form to continue name-calling and to gloat.

So stick to the facts and stick a sock in it while yer at it.

ye should change yer name ta Dessert Pyrate... cause i'd eat ye up & spit ye out, boy! :D:ph34r::ph34r:

So, instead 'o popcorn, 'ere's me 2 marevedis worth, whether ye want it or not, just as you've rambled on previously. Your contributions to piracy are being outweighed by the fact that you are appearing to be a complete buffoon.I never sought the beginning of this 'tug 'o war' as it was already rolling when I jumped in, but you are startin' ta piss me off, mate. I have a tendancy to stick up for my crew, DP bein' an able bodied seaman,'n signed on to the articles,(As opposed to some people's 'fantasy' pirate activities ), so....As I have watched you spout vehemently on a repeated basis, I can only wonder where it comes from. After surgery two days ago, I'm relatively 'wacked out' on pain meds, but as I search the forum at 4 a.m. sideways on waaay too much codiene, there's 'you' surfin' too!..What you be smokin', lad??..ye'd best find somethin' else to do for fun, you become quite redundant in a sorry way hereabouts. Please do not P.M, email, or otherwise contact me. This is a forum full of relatively good aquaintances, and you are burnin' the bridges that got you here. Have a great day, mate, I've shipwork to do, and a public pirate function to perform. Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, but...the digital footage you repeatedly 'refused' from me when you asked for 'quality',(for free!) but 'wouldn't be as good as the DVD from Redd'... as you claimed.... 'twas good enuff for 'the Mouse'.......and it was all the same footage, just a different edit.......

....an' as far as DP be concerned, 'e's a pretty big boy, mate, ta be 'spittin' out...an' 'e's always packin' that 'four letter word'......'CREW'

7CsMissionScroll.gif

All that afore mentioned bilge of his aside...(Say, I thought you were going away for awhile because you couldn't stand me or something....)

I have a number you all can call. It has no information now since they are not working yet. No clearence or go ahead has been given. Within the next two months she thinks.

And oh yes, since I need to be a big-wig, like I have little else to do, She will take a packet from me for consideration. At the very least it gets you on the top of the pile. Emails me for an address to send your stuff too if you'd like to be included.

Oh and doggie... if I wanted to flex any random abilities I'd just make sure she had your site address with your pictures and Pirate name and a full account of how not nice you can be. I've known this *wench* and she likes maturity and good manners. Just grow up. Try to be an adult for a day and see if you can get a job on these pictures. :o

no worries...I already knew ye were going ta do something like that from thee beginning! I know yer kind.

Dog... I don't take kindly to threats, even when they're followed by smiling icons. "One may smile, and smile, and be a villain."

Admins, it might be beneficial to lock this thread. It seems to have degraded to insults, posturing, name-calling and other nastiness.

So much flaming, I can smell burning from here.

no worries...I already knew ye were going ta do something like that from thee beginning! I know yer kind.

Do what?? Look past your utter nonsense and mean spirit and agree to send your stiff anyhow? Oh brother....

All you've done is bully me and the others.

You know nothing of my kind. :o

That would assume you had the ability to see past yourself and your own interests.

:o

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif